TP-Link Deco X60 AX3000 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System - 3 Pack
- Three Wi-Fi nodes cover your home or office with high-strength network signals for up to 7,000 sq. ft.
- Deco app makes it easy to setup the network in a few minutes with simple on-screen directions and lets you manage the connected devices from anywhere
- TP-Link Home Care allows you to personalise your mesh Wi-Fi settings including parental controls, guest access, and anti-virus to setup certain limitations in network access and browsing
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology delivers 3,000Mb/s of wireless speed on dual bands of 5GHz and 2.4GHz
- Maximum data rates of 2,402Mb/s on 5GHz and 574Mb/s on 2.4GHz frequency bands ensure all your connected devices get optimum speeds, even if you're streaming 8K video on your TV
- One WAN port and 5 LAN ports let you connect several wired devices
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- Seamless roaming with unified Wi-Fi name offers uninterrupted network access by automatically connecting your device to the fastest Deco device no matter where you go in your home
- MU-MIMO technology delivers simultaneous data transmissions efficiently for up to 150 devices
- WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK/WPA3 encryption and SPI firewall offer enhanced wireless network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) helps you in prioritising your devices and applications whenever you need for efficient performance
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It just works!- September 7, 2020
The TP-Link Deco X60 is excellent. I gave it a try after a disastrous short-lived relationship with the tri-band ASUS Zenwifi AX system. The Deco X60, by comparison, is "only" dual-band vs. the Zenwifi AX's tri-band, but the results were terrific. The real-word speeds I saw from the X60 over Wi-Fi were routinely in the 600-700 Mbps range, regardless of where I was in our rather large (approx. 5,000 SF) home. We have CAT6 ethernet installed throughout, so I can not speak to its performance on a wireless backhaul. Still, with all units communicating via a wired connection, we were able to achieve excellent performance with truly seamless roaming. This unit blew the doors off my first triband Wi-Fi 5 Linksys Velop and saved me from the neverending tech support headaches resulting from the ASUS Zenwifi constantly dropping clients. The setup couldn't be more straightforward, and the performance outstanding. If you are looking for granular configurable control over settings, then this might not be the system for you. If you are looking for a system that delivers on the marketing hype, has a compact form factor, and works without the fuss, I would strongly recommend giving the Deco X60 a try.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good when they are worlking- December 23, 2020
These devises are great, when they all work that is. I have five of these in our mesh for our house which is around 2000 sq/ft. Once I have gone around and rebooted the devices that have dropped, I get very good performance form the wireless network. That said, these devices drop like reliability is out of fashion. From the five that I have, one will need its power-cord yanked every other day or so.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- I love this Mesh Network-Not- March 2, 2021
I love having to reset the network settings on my iPhone to reconnect to the WIFI. I love walking around my home rebooting Decos to get them back into the network. I loved having to run a separate network to backhaul all five devices because without this they would drop off every other day. At least with the backhaul to all of my devices it's only a weekly occurrence. I can’t wait to resave this wireless system.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report