TP-Link HS220 Wi-Fi Dimmer Light Switch
- Adjust brightness to the ideal level at any time -- brighter during work completion times or dimmer for intimate dinners
- Control lights with the Kasa application, the smart home portal that conveniently manages all of your TP-Link products
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for convenient voice controls
- Customise operation to your preferences--set lights to fade on with a click of the switch or double-click to create a gradual fade effect for a child's bedtime
- Smart scheduling with Kasa application permits you to automatically turn lights on and off to accommodate your schedule
- Secured 2.4 GHz wireless network required for setup and operation of the smart dimmer switch
- Wall Plate, 2 wire nuts, wiring labels and step-by-step guide included for easy installation
- Works in a single-pole setup only, and requires a neutral wire for installation
- 1 x HS220 Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch Dimmer
- 1 x Wall Plate
- 2 x Wire Nuts
- Quick Installation Guide
- Wiring Labels
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 484 reviewers who responded, 466 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works like a charm- February 10, 2020
I have several of the regular TP-Link switches installed in my home, so it was great to see a dimmer available...and on sale. Worked perfect with the Kasa app after setup. Two things to note...the back of the switch is large, and when I installed it with a regular TP-Link into a double junction box, it was definitely a tight fight. Eventually everything fit in there but it was a little bit of Tetris to get everything into the box. Second note is that the power in (line-in) and load (out to the light) terminals on the side are not marked, so you have a 50/50 chance to get it right the first time. Even if you're wrong, no harm, just reverse the wires and all's good.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Works perfectly with Google Home- December 6, 2019
I usually avoid TP-Link products after many bad experiences with their early wall plugs, but I needed a wall switch with dimmer function and this was the only one I could find readily available. I was pleasantly surprised. They were simple enough to install, fit fine in the boxes, and the setup was much better than before with their app. Despite that, I still linked it to my Google home, and I haven't opened their app since. Everything works well, dimming, on/off, no connection drops. I will definitely purchase these dimmers again in the future.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Old boxes might hinder install- November 14, 2020
We have installed 3 of the 4 units we purchased. The first two went in and connected with no problem. The 3rd one was a nightmare. The unit was too big for the electric box. It was from the original part of the house built in the 60's. The other 2 were installed in an addition built in the 90's. It took some rearranging and over an hour to install but it is in and working. We are re-evaluating the location for the 4th one. Overall, we are pleased with the units. It has been nice to turn lights off and on, and dim them, without walking over to the switch or putting things down. You just might want to look at the size of the unit. ThanksYes, I would recommend this to a friend.