TP-Link HS220 Wi-Fi Dimmer Light Switch
• Adjust brightness to the ideal level at any time -- brighter during work completion times or dimmer for intimate dinners
• Control lights with the Kasa application, the smart home portal that conveniently manages all of your TP-Link products
• Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Microsoft Cortana to reduce the number of apps required for smart home control
• Customize operation to your preferences--set lights to fade on with a click of the switch or double-click to create a gradual fade effect for a child's bedtime
• Smart scheduling with Kasa application permits you to automatically turn lights on and off to accommodate your schedule
• Secured 2.4 GHz wireless network required for setup and operation of the smart dimmer switch
• Wall Plate, 2 wire nuts, wiring labels and step-by-step guide included for easy installation
• Works in a single-pole setup only, and requires a neutral wire for installation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- No restrictions in Canada
|Cellular Tech||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Car Electronics, Home Theatre Audio,Portable Audio||30 Days||0%||10%|
|Cell Phones, Smartphones & Wireless Devices,Smart Audio & Video,Smartwatches, Activity & Fitness Trackers,Tracking Devices||30 Days||0%||15%|
|Drone Accessories,Drones||30 Days||0%||15%|
|Headphones and Earphones (all types)||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable|
|Computers (Laptops & Desktops)||30 Days||0%||15%|
|All other products||30 Days||0%||15%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 Days
Warranty Policy for ReCertified, Refurbished & Open Box Products
All of our refurbished products have undergone a thorough software and hardware inspection to ensure you are receiving a fully functional product. We stand by the refurbished products we offer and want our customers to feel confident in purchasing our products. Therefore, we offer a warranty to cover the rare, unforeseen circumstances when the product is not fully functioning after purchase for a minimum of 90 days (or more, depending on the product).
The warranty we provide covers issues related to software or hardware malfunctions such as the camera or charging port not working. Our warranty does not cover malfunctions related to physical damage, water damage, or software modification problems such as jailbreaking or rooting.
If you have any warranty issues, please contact us through the “Contact Seller” button when you log into your order details on BestBuy.ca. You will need to provide both:
- A description of the issue you are facing
- The IMEI or Serial number of your product
Afterwards we will provide a prepaid return label to inspect your device so we can determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. If there are no issues or the issues can’t be replicated, the order will be sent back to you and you will be responsible for the delivery fee of the shipping to and from our repair facility.