TP-Link Kasa Smart Outdoor Wi-Fi Smart Plug - 2 Outlets - Black
- Smart plug with 2 outlets allow you to control 2 connected devices from anywhere by connecting it to a wireless network
- Android- and iOS-compatible Kasa Smart app lets you control the plug and its connected devices from your compatible smartphone
- Designed for outdoor and indoor usage, so you can conveniently set up this device without worrying about damage from weather
- Seamlessly connects to a secured 2.4GHz home Wi-Fi network without installing an additional smart hub
- Built-in power amplifier offers long range Wi-Fi connectivity of up to 300 feet
- Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility makes it easy to control the devices with simple voice commands
- Kasa Smart Outdoor Wi-Fi Smart Plug
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1100 reviewers who responded, 1073 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works great and as expected- January 28, 2020
I have several Kasa Smart products already so purchased these to control a few electrical devices outside. During the holidays I use one to control the holiday lights which is simple to manage within the Kasa App. I also use one all the time to control a water pump at the bottom of some basement steps that sometimes floods and to control a set of flood lights that I can now control through the Kasa App or by voice using Alexa. I also have a samsung water sensor that can communicate with my SmartThings hub which can then communicate with Kasa and turn on the water pump if it detects water so overall I am pleased with this outdoor plug.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solved a problem!- April 25, 2021
Easy setup and connection to my wifi which does not travel far outside of ny home. I use this under my carport which is where my patio lights are plugged. Paired easily with Alexa. I use my Alexa devices and Firestick 4K to turn my patio lights on/off now. Solved a major problem because my exterior outlet was in the GFCI circuit. If I wanted to use my blowdryer, electric toothbrush, or any other item in the bathroom I'd have to have the patio lights on at the same time. Now I can have the GFCI on and turn the patio lights off at the sound of my voice!!! No need to hire an electrician to solve the issue. Certainly worth the money and convenience.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent smart plug- November 30, 2019
I love this plug! The first day I tried to set it up, it would not connect to my wifi. I even brought it inside and plugged it in right by my wifi hub. It would not work so I gave up for the day. The next day I plugged it back in outside and it connected right away to my wifi and I was able to set it up within 5-minutes. I love that you can program each plug outlet to be run at different times. The app is very easy to use and connects within real time to the plug. I programmed my Christmas lights to turn on and off at a certain time and they do just that. I live in Michigan where the temps get pretty cold, but so far the plug has been working great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.