TP-Link Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Lite - 3 Pack
- Includes 3 TP-Link Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Lite plugs
- Provides remote control of connected light-duty electronics via the free Kasa app on your compatible mobile device
- Connects to home Wi-Fi networks with no hub required
- Scheduling function allows the Smart Plug Lite to automatically power on and off connected devices as needed
- Away mode turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home, making it ideal for frequent travellers
- Compact, 1.5" thick size doesn't take up too much space or block other outlets
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Cortana for hands-free convenience using voice controls
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- honestly no complaints- December 8, 2020
I looked at alot of other options out there and this was the best value I could find. Setup is a bit odd you have make sure your phone is on the right network. I had two networks for my house one for smart devices and one for normal devices and the app didn't like that. The device trys to create its own wifi network for first time setup. And then switches back tobthe home network when it's done. I found the manual set up to be the best way to get around that. Outside of that no complaints. Works as intended. Only recommendation would be to have a power usage monitor. Would be nice detail to know. Only tells you uptime.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great plugs- April 10, 2021
I have had these plugs since January and they have worked great. These plugs use the TP-Link Kasa App and were a breeze to set up. They integrate with my Google assistant Speakers I own and can control each plug individually with my voice. For example, I have one in my living room and I have a table lamp plugged into the tp-link plug. I can say” Hey Google, Turn On The Table Lamp “ and Click! The lamp lights up. Overall, these are great and definitely recommend to anyone. I’m now thinking about getting a TP-Link Kasa hs200 light switch. Again, great plugs and will definitely buy more TP-Link Kasa products!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Lite- December 12, 2019
Works great! But be aware that it is a light duty Plug which means it cannot be used for A/C loads or heating loads typically. It is a lighter version of Kasa Smart's mini plug that can power any lite-duty device under 12 AMPs. If you need a higher rated plug use TP-Link Kasa HS105 Maximum Load 15A Maximum Power 1.80KW
Not helpful (3)Report