TP-Link Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Lite - 4 Pack
- Includes 4 TP-Link Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Lite plugs
- Provides remote control of connected light-duty electronics via the free Kasa app on your compatible mobile device
- Connects to home Wi-Fi networks with no hub required
- Scheduling function allows the Smart Plug Lite to automatically power on and off connected devices as needed
- Away mode turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home, making it ideal for frequent travellers
- Compact, 1.5" thick size doesn't take up too much space or block other outlets
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Cortana for hands-free convenience using voice controls
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
- Worked great for two years...then issues- August 26, 2020
The device themselves work flawlessly. Their application, Kasa, is great and I love the away move. They use to integrate very well with Google Home and Google Mini but lately, they started to have issues. While google sees all the device with correct name, it does not start the correct one when addressed by their name. For example, I will say "Start the fan" (because one is connected to a fan) and the wrong device will turn on. Sometimes it picks the master bedroom lamp or the guest bedroom lamp. If the names were similar, I could understand the mix up but they are nothing alike. Other than this annoyance, the device themselves have performed flawlessly. The device were easy to connect to WiFi and they were easy to connect to Google Home originally. All in all, good devices with a good app. If I could figure out why Google Assistant mixes them up like that, I would give it a five star rating. I suspect it's a combination of factor but not sure what yet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- I have Six of These Now- April 21, 2020
I bought 2 of these about a year ago to try out and have added 4 more over the year. They are simple to setup and the app is straighforward. No issues. I mostly use them to control lights around the house. There is an away mode so that the lights randomly turn on and off. You can also set all sorts of schedules, including switching lights on and off at sunset and sunrise.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (3)Not helpful (0)Report
- Does the trick!- February 11, 2020
“Hey Google. Turn on Patti’s lamp.” Click! This Smart Wi-fi plug doesn’t everything I need it to do. Set-up is a breeze. Just remember to make your Google commands slowly and succinctly!Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report