TP-Link 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub with 2 Additional Charging Ports (UH720)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- USB 3.0 ports offer transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps, 10 times faster than standard USB 2.0
- The 7 data transfer ports mean you don't have to switch between devices
- Two exclusive 5V/2.4A charging ports intelligently recognize and optimally charge attached iOS and Android devices
- Does not require drivers for Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP or Mac OS X and Linux systems
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- USB 3.0 7-Port Hub with 2 Charging Ports UH720
- 12V & 4A Power Adapter
- 1-Meter USB 3.0 Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Great, Reliable Product- April 27, 2020
This product works great with little to no setup. My tower is a fair ways away from my work area. My monitor has one USB 3 line running to my tower but only additional two ports for use. I am using this plugged into my monitor and it is running my mouse, keyboard and webcam in addition to various items I need to plug in such as USB sticks etc. The additional charging ports are also handy for my phone. I have had zero issues with it and the data speeds are great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report
- TP-LINK 7 USB Hub- November 22, 2019
This USB Hub performs very well; however, the connection into the rear of the hub from the computer is terrible. There is absolutely no stability to keep it plugged into the "input port". I would characterize it as being a design flaw. The slightest movement or "jiggle" will cause the usb male end to come completely out of the receptacle. I would not recommend this model for anyone who needs a USB Hub.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Not Recommended-Lags Terribly- May 25, 2018
Looked slick out of the box. Seemed to get good reviews. Does not do the following: Supply power and data for devices that are USB a powered Stay on. When the machine sleeps you have to turn off the hub and reinitialize it. It loses connection, but not all the time. What it does do: Introduces horrible lag in the mouse and attached hard drives Video stutters and locks In short, this is a âdonât go thereâ. Others may have different luck. 2015 Mac Book Pro.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report