TP-Link Wireless AC1750 Wi-Fi 5 Range Extender (RE450)
- Tether app makes it easy to set up and manage your router in just minutes using any iOS or Android mobile device
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi across 2 bands--1300 Mbps on 5 GHz and 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz--provides a more reliable, stable internet experience at home
- Gigabit Ethernet port lets you connect a wired devices to the internet for access to Gigabit speed
- Intelligent signal light makes it easy to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by displaying the signal strength as you move through your home
- Ultimate compatibility allows you to extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 272 reviewers who responded, 223 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worked Well for Me!- September 20, 2020
A little concerned about a few of the reviews where people had issues with their setup, I took the plunge based on the positive reviews and the unit went on an excellent sale so decided I could always take it back if it gave me issues. Glad I did as the setup was a breeze. I have it on the far end of our house to allow for stronger connections with devices in the garage (which is separate and even farther away) and it works perfectly. Those devices would randomly send me notifications of a lost internet signal on a regular basis. Once I set this up (2.4 only, as I needed the range) , those have all gone away. Would definitely purchase, again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-so- July 17, 2020
I wanted a way of getting better wifi coverage in my patio and for my Ring Devices. It does actually help. I'm able to keep my connection now at either 2.4 ghz or 5.0 ghz when in my backyard. As for speed, It's rated at 1300 mbps at 5ghz. My iphone will clock at pretty solid 500 mbps. If I switch to the extender, at the same exact spot , it only clocks at 150 tops. I mean, for Iphone and Ipad usage thats good enough, My main goal was to improve reception. I now get full wifi bars when connected to extender. Download the app to set it up, much easier and intuitive. Also, the three antennae are pretty cheaply made.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very happy with us- April 2, 2021
This is the best investment I’ve made in months!! I had a terrible dead zone in the back of the house where the master bedroom is and my LG smart TV just would not connect automatically constantly had to manually connected until I purchased this. The TV now connects automatically within seconds and the Wi-Fi signal for everything seems stronger and faster with less of a strain at the main router. The only thing I wish TP Link would have done is merge this into one thing on the app both the extender and my main router are to link, Both devices are displayed in the app or separately I wish they would emerged it so all the devices are on one page but other than that it’s perfectYes, I would recommend this to a friend.