TP-Link Wireless AX1500 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Range Extender (RE505X)
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 6 technology (IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz) provides great speed and capacity
- 1,500Mbps maximum throughput allows for remarkable network speed throughout your home
- Intelligent Signal Light identifies the best location using the location's signal strength for optimal Wi-Fi distribution
- Adaptive path selection makes your network operate at the highest speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router
- High speed mode lets you stream all your favourite HD content and enjoy an uninterrupted gaming experience
- 64/128-bit WEP and WPA/WPA-PSK2 encryptions ensure protected access for network transmissions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 32 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome extender- September 13, 2020
I bought it to improve connectivity of my outdoor security cameras and wifi in the basement. It was super easy to set up, WIFI speeds increased in dead zones 3x. Mesh technology is a nice add-on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Wifi doesn’t stop working- September 22, 2020
I always had issues with my wifi signals in my bedrooms. I am very pleased with the extended signals it’s giving all my gadgets. Finally, I am at ease since kids are studying from home and everyone is getting good signals.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Don’t waste your money- June 3, 2021
I use the old tp-link 450 and it works flawlessly. I also have a netgear nighthawk that I’ve had zero issues with for the last 2 years. I bought 2 of these tp-link 505x models and they are horrible. Both of them will get near the end of set-up before saying my network can’t be found, even though it had to find both 2.4 and 5ghz networks to start the process in the first place. I would suggest looking at another brand or just going with one of their older models and hooking devices up directly via the Ethernet cable. Returning both tomorrow.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.