TrueBlue Associate Blue Light Filtering Glasses - Black/Tortoise
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Exceptional blue light filtration prevents eye strain to keep you comfortable while you work at your computer or enjoy casual viewing with LED lit devices like tablets, smartphones, and eReaders
- Blue light reduction protects your sleep patterns, even after late-night LED electronics exposure
- Enhances your vision by reducing the glare from electronic screens
- Spring loaded hinges and inlaid nose pads promise a comfortable fit
- Engineered to fit a variety of sizes from average to large heads
- Rilsan frame offers a lightweight feel
- Polycarbonate lenses boast exceptional durability
- Easy to clean by gently wiping with a microfibre cloth, ensuring hassle-free maintenance to keep your Associate in tip-top condition
- Microfibre Clean Cloth
- Foldable Hard Case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works well- August 6, 2021
I bought a pair about 1.5 years ago because of headaches/eye strain when using devices with a screen. I've started to work at home, staring at my monitor (8hrs) in addition to my personal use after work. When I don't use them, I get headaches quickly so I've been using them more often. When I use them, I don't get headaches/eye strain, or I get them mildly after the workday. They are pretty good quality, I recently broke mine but after a year of accidentally dropping them repeatedly (and slightly sitting on them) lol. I really like them and they've helped to reduce the headaches/eye strain I experience :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Product- August 9, 2019
For their intended purpose, these glasses work really well. The frames appear to be of similar construction of any optical frames. The one thing the packaging fails to call out, the lint of the lenses. While they appear clean on the packaging, the lenses have the typical amber tint. If your goal is the reduce your blue light exposure, these glasses will do the trick.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- They are pretty good- October 18, 2019
i like them since i work in front of computer screens all day. only issue is they dont really fit on the ridge of my nose, but these fit better than the Swag one. also i wish the lenses werent so yellow looking. other than that. they are pretty good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.