TrueBlue Swag Blue Light Filtering Glasses - Matte Black
Available to ship
- Exceptional blue light filtration prevents eye strain to keep you comfortable while you work at your computer or enjoy casual viewing with LED lit devices like tablets, cell phones, and eReaders
- Blue light reduction protects your sleep patterns, even after late-night LED electronics exposure
- Enhances your vision by reducing the glare from electronic screens
- Spring loaded hinges and metal core adjustable temple tips promise a comfortable fit
- Engineered to fit a variety of sizes from average to large heads
- Rilsan frame offers a lightweight feel
- Polycarbonate lenses boast exceptional durability
- Easy to clean by gently wiping with a microfibre cloth, ensuring hassle-free maintenance to keep your Swag in tip-top condition
- Microfibre Clean Cloth
- Foldable Hard Case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing glasses !- April 21, 2020
This is probably one of the best money spend product! The glasses have reduced the strain on my eyes by almost 99%. I work about 10 hours on two screens and its quite focus oriented work for me and I had bad headaches and eyes were dried up. But these glasses literally stopped them right in the tracks. Amazing product ! Thank you Best buy for having them in the store !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Expensive no more than healthy eyes- September 28, 2019
I spend a lot of time at computer and effect of these glassres is priceless, my eyes are really resting and I even see better after wearing them. Lenses are beyond all my expectations, this is my second pair, I put them in designer frame and they look amazing! Highly recommended product to avoid paying toll later by damaging eye retina.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but good- July 20, 2019
I wear them for most of the day at work while I’m on the computer. They look better than some of the cheaper options and they don’t feel cheap. If I don’t wear them, after a few hours my eyes will get tired. Something worth noting though is the lenses are a slight yellow tint; not clear like the picture.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It works I guess- January 16, 2019
The glasses work I guess. They block out blue light and don't look ridiculous. But the pricetag is outrageous, especially when you consider you're not getting a travel case at the very least.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Glasses- August 22, 2019
The glasses work great and feel premium. Although there is no justifying the price. I would recommend waiting for a sale.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.