TurboTax Home & Business 2019 (PC) - 12 Returns - English - Digital Download
Available online only
- English-language version
- Digitally downloaded software guides you through the process of claiming business expenses and self-employment deductions to maximise your returns
- Makes filing a more straightforward process for up to 12 returns
- Suitable for filing personal, small business, and self-employment tax returns
- Ideal for consultants, contractors, sole proprietors, and other business owners
- Auto-Fill My Return automatically imports your tax slips from the CRA for even faster filing
- Compatible with Windows 8 or 10
- Electronic Download Software, No Physical Product. Not Refundable.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Purchased and Cancelled it 25 hours later- May 2, 2020
Waited 25 hours for the digital download. I have no idea why it would take so long to process an order. Being digital it should be instantaneous not drawn out. There is no reason at all for it to take longer than 1 hour let alone 25!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report
- Buggy and Unintuitive- March 19, 2020
I have filed my taxes with Turbotax since 2011. This will be the last year that I use it. It appears that development effort is now focused on the online product. Turbotax Home and Business has a bug that had disabled the update feature it instead directs you to a download page that turns out to be a marginally related help page with a link to what to do if you get the error as an afterthought - that's if you even recognize the error code because the link simply says what to do if i get a tt805 error. At that point the instructions are to uninstall your turbotax download it again, reboot and reinstall. There is no indication of the current version number you just have to assume there is a new one. So i do this and the new (maybe) version has the same bug on March 19th that they indicated they were working on in January. That isn't the only problem. Every new section is poorly worded. For example, google turbotax childcare access and relief to find many confused users and some poor advice. The software also now often asks you questions that it already has the answer to. This was something they used to handle very well. Online support used to come with the software, now it's an upsell. It's easier to just use the firm's than to use the Wizard without some help.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report