Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 70 Gaming Headset with Microphone for Playstation 4 - Black
- Lightweight design includes foam padded headband and over-ear cushions that are wrapped in soft, synthetic leather to deliver astounding comfort during long gaming sessions
- High-quality 40mm speakers with neodymium magnets deliver rich sound with improved bass response, while blocking out white noise for sound clarity
- High-sensitivity mic ensures excellent communication while gaming, and flips-up to mute when not in use
- 3.5mm jack connectivity ensures compatibility with PCs, Macs, gaming consoles, and mobile devices
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1227 reviewers who responded, 1113 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Recon 70 ear force- April 13, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got these a couple days ago an cant say enough how much we love them we use it for our xbox one the sound on this is amazing sounds like your really there in person lol they fit perfect an the cushion over the ears are super comfortable for long game plays me an my son spent two house the other day playing a game an I never had ear pain from wearing them so long. The microphone is movable so u can adjust where u want it an the sounds are very clear an ur friends can understand you clearly . I love the color too .its very light when carrying . You can use this with ps4 an the Nintendo switch. We are very happy with this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good starter headset for PS4- March 23, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Got this to replace an Amazon "cheapie" headset. This Recon 70 has decent sound and simple plugin to the PS4 controller without a bunch of other dangling long branch adapters and controls. Very nice and simplistic with the roller volume control on the earpad area and it's pretty slick that flipping the mic up or down turns it on and off instead of a separate dangling mute switch. Only downside was friends on the other end didn't think I was as clear compared to the other headset Maybe because the boom on this is shorter. Anyway, it's a reasonable price for a good entry PS4 headset that will work well for most people.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Son Loves It - Virtual Learning- October 10, 2020
My son is special needs - autistic and ADHD, 6 years old. We bought this for his school, he attends partially in person and partially online - they have to have a headset with noise canceling, something with a mike that can be muted, rugged enough to survive kids that drop things, and not too distracting (so none of Amazon's "neon light specials"). This one was perfect. Meets all their requirements, fits his head and is adjustable enough that my 15 year old daughter uses it for gaming when my son doesn't need it for class. Works with his school issued laptop, our home computer, and all of her gaming systems.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.