Turtle Beach Recon 70 Gaming Headset with Microphone for Xbox One - Black/Green
- Designed and officially licensed for Xbox One
- Over-the-ear headset with a mic delivers incredible quality sound and allows crystal-clear chat during gaming sessions
- Flip-up microphone can be muted easily to keep unwanted conversations out of your games
- 40mm drivers provide accurate highs and thunderous lows to provide an incredible gaming experience
- Lightweight headset with padded headband keeps you comfortable during those long gaming sessions
- Synthetic leather-covered ear cushions enhance comfort, improve bass response, and block environmental noise
- 3.5mm jack designed to connect Xbox One is also compatible with PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC, and mobile devices
- Microsoft's Windows Sonic for Headphones surround sound on Xbox One (compatible with Windows 10 PCs) lets you immerse yourself into the gaming or movie viewing experience
- Compatible with Dolby Atmos for Headphones (additional purchases may be required)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1324 reviewers who responded, 1151 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good affrodable headset.- January 12, 2021
Overall enjoying this headset, they are comfy and have great sound. I can wear them for hours and have my glasses on with hardly any pressure points on my head. The cons: I am not a fan of how you turn the mic on and off, have to reposition the mic up and down. Also when I want to charge my controller while playing and in a party, my friends say they can hear a static/high pitched noise. I am not sure if it is the headphones doing that or just my controller/Xbox. I had no problems with my last headset. For the cost of the headset I can put up with the minor things, just had to get in the habit of charging my controller when not in a party chat.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for kids.- July 3, 2020
I purchased these so my son and I could play XBOX with each other. He doesn’t live with me full time, and during the COVID-19 shutdown we, unfortunately, were not able to see each other as often as we would like. They work great, and we have been able to play various games and talk to each other for extended periods of time. He is generally awkward on the phone with anyone, but the headset made him more natural in conversation which I loved. It fit his 10-year-old head very well without much alteration and the sound quality is great on my end. I also have a Turtle Beach headset I purchased years ago, but a different model.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait for a sale or markdown- April 27, 2021
Great sound.I’ve had these for almost a year now, I got them at launch. But this is the second wireless turtle beach headset I’ve bought. And my cons with the last pair, carries over to this “new” model. It’s as if the only thing that changed was the design and extra padding on the crown and ear muffs. Sometimes I’ll be playing and it’ll loose connection to the Xbox and I’ll have to manually turn it off and on again. Other times I’ll watch a movie, and if I turn my head a certain way or move, the audio would get choppy and eventually disconnect. Or worth the price, be prepared to get replacements through Turtle Beach.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.