Turtle Beach Recon 70 Gaming Headset with Microphone for Xbox One - White/Green
- Designed and officially licensed for Xbox One
- Over-the-ear headset with a mic delivers incredible quality sound and allows crystal-clear chat during gaming sessions
- Flip-up microphone can be muted easily to keep unwanted conversations out of your games
- 40mm drivers provide accurate highs and thunderous lows to provide an incredible gaming experience
- Lightweight headset with padded headband keeps you comfortable during those long gaming sessions
- Synthetic leather-covered ear cushions enhance comfort, improve bass response, and block environmental noise
- 3.5mm jack designed to connect Xbox One is also compatible with PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC, and mobile devices
- Microsoft's Windows Sonic for Headphones surround sound on Xbox One (compatible with Windows 10 PCs) lets you immerse yourself into the gaming or movie viewing experience
- Compatible with Dolby Atmos for Headphones (additional purchases may be required)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 469 reviewers who responded, 411 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No Hurt Ears with these!- March 29, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I'm not a big time gamer, but what I like to call a fun or casual gamer. The Turtle Beach Recon 70 game headphones are great. They are light, have a nice design and have a 40mm resolution speakers in them. The pads that go around your ears are made of synthetic leather that feels good, blocks out all the noises and lets you just enjoy the sounds of your friends and the game your playing. The headphones also have a high quality microphone that gives your voice clarity. You can easily communicate without any interference. It also flips up and out of the way too. We have the black ones and they also work with Windows 10. These are corded and not wireless. I highly recommend these!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great headset for gaming- April 9, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This gaming headset worked great. The sound quality was awesome and the comfortability was amazing. The ease of use was also very good. First off the sound quality much surpassed any ordinary sound quality from most headsets. I didn't hear a whole lot from anything else except the game. They were very comfortable to use. There was no ear pain after using them for a long time. I was able to fullybgame to my ability without the headset falling off, or hurting from long wear. They were very easy to use. Just plug in and go. I like the fact that it just had an aux end on it. Great feature.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really nice headset- March 15, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I like this headset a lot as it is worlds better than the cheap one I had before. The ear pads do an amazing job with cancelling out noise from the outside. In fact, I used this item when I was running my food processor and it helped my ears stay safe from the loud noise. On the PC, the voices sounded a little tinny (both ways) but not so much that I had to give up on it. The xBox voices and sounds were quite nice. This is really just a nice headset for people with a tighter budget. Are there better ones that exist? Yes. but the quality of this item is great for people who just want a basic headset.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.