Turtle Beach Recon Chat Over-Ear Gaming Headset for Xbox One - White
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Works with a variety of devices, including Xbox One controllers,PS4 controllers, mobile devices, and tablets
- High-quality 40mm speakers provide an immersive gaming experience
- Open earcup allows you to hear audio from both the entertainment system and chat function
- SpecsFit glasses avoidance zone lets you wear your glasses in comfort
- Lightweight and reversible over-ear design provides hours of comfortable gaming
- Mic-sensitivity picks up your voice crystal clear
- In-line controls allow you to control the volume and mute button conveniently
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1246 reviewers who responded, 964 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great idea!- June 24, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Really love the idea of these being made for people with glasses!!! It's a must have, been gaming for years and always struggled with how uncomfortable it is to wear both at the same time. These solved that for me immediately! Its great being able to finally have something more comfortable! I do however wish there were two headphones instead of the one, it takes away from my full gaming experience! My spouse on the other hand likes them because I can still hear her while gaming. I did have a problem getting sound from them while connected to my Xbox, but they did work my PlayStation so it wasn't a total loss. Overall they are pretty good!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very inexpensive headset with nominal quality.- May 1, 2020
This headset is very inexpensive, so I was not expecting too much. However, it was still underwhelming. This headset does its job of hearing other gamers speak to you, but it lacks the tactile or intuitive functions that most any electronics posses these days. The speaker in the headphone is very lackluster and sounds like you are under water. The volume control is very flimsy and not able to be controlled with any sort of precision. The headset tends to be once size fit all. But even with that it tends to fall off your head and pinch all at the same time. I would recommend waiting and spending more money on a nicer headset.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- good quality, good sound, a bit uncomfortable- April 12, 2019
Most chat headsets for the Xbox one are pretty low quality, including the official MS one. They do not last very long at all. They usually break after 6 months. With regards to build quality, this Turtle Beach Recon chat headset is built pretty well. It looks like it will last a longer time and it has good features like a 90 degree plug to cut down on the chances of it breaking getting bumped while plugged in. It also has pretty good mic quality and sounds fine in use. The one downside is that it is designed for people to wear glasses. For regular people the harder rubber sides are a bit uncomfortable and need getting used to.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.