Turtle Beach Stealth 300 Gaming Headset with Microphone for Xbox One - Black
- Over-ear headphones deliver long-lasting comfort paired with immersive sound
- Wired connection provides reliable sound that won't cut out or stray out of range
- Large 50mm speakers generate crystal high note and thundering, blood pounding bass notes
- Windows Sonic for Headphones surround sound is optimized for Xbox One to create the most immersive gaming experience possible
- Battery powered audio amplification boosts your sound even higher
- Designed for use with Xbox One
- High-sensitivity flip-up microphone with lets you communicate with your teammates smoothly, and flips up easily to mute
- ProSpecs comfort design removes the pressure off your glasses for more comfortable play
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 904 reviewers who responded, 766 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good But Not Great- May 23, 2020
These are a great sounding pair of headphones. I do see several Cons , The headphones must be charged , Turned on and plugged in for the sound to work. Why have a wire , if i must also turn them on ? It makes no sense to have a pair of headphones that are wired for use but must also be turned on in order to hear anything , I'd understand having to turn them on for the mic but just to hear sound seems silly. My second con and the reason I've stopped using these all together is because after a few months the right side of the headphones snapped. They seem like a super nice pair and i take good care of my headphones but they aren't the most sturdyNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly good- September 20, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] As the first gaming headset I've owned I wasn't sure how much of a necessity they would turn out to be. Charged, powered up, and plugged in I began to realize what was missing this whole time. Thundering bass and clear voices and all the things in between. After all the years of big speakers and wall shaking bass that woke the neighbors up this is that thing that everyone needed. Want it loud? Go ahead they sound great! All that sound plus so far the mic seems to work without any issues. Comfortable for a few hours of gameplay but they do get a little warm. Haven't run them compleatly down but have a good 3 hours of battery life in them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Headset- December 28, 2019
If you want something better than low end but don’t want to pay a lot of money - then these might be a good alternative. I bought these on sale around the holidays so didn’t pay full price. Overall the headset is pretty solid - meaning that it’s firm on the head, provides pretty good sound quality. Compared to a competitor set that I have currently, the ear pads are a bit less comfortable but the sound quality is a bit better. The feedback from the mic within the headset is a great plus for games that require chat capabilities. These are a great choice if you want a name brand instead of China quality on that other marketplace.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.