Turtle Beach Stealth 600P Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone for PS5 / PS4 - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Over-ear headphones are designed to be used with PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 4 Pro gaming consoles
- Wireless mini-USB transmitter gives you an easy plug-and-play connection with your PS5 or PS4
- 50mm neodymium audio drivers are fine-tuned to deliver crystal-clear audio to keep you completely immersed in your gameplay
- Proprietary Superhuman Hearing technology gives you every subtle audio detail, from enemy footsteps to weapon reloads, to give you a competitive edge over your opponents
- Easily accessible audio presets (Bass Boost, Signature Sound, Treble Boost, and Vocal Boost) let you to choose the way your game sounds
- Independent game and chat volume controls allow you to balance the volume levels of your game and communications precisely
- Larger flip-to-mute microphone provides high-sensitivity, high-performance, distortion-free in-game communications with teammates, plus effortlessly integrates into the headset design when muted
- Mic monitoring feature lets you hear the volume of your own voice in the headset so you're never shouting
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery powers up with the included USB-C cable to last for up to 15 hours on a single charge
- Glasses-friendly design with ProSpecs Glasses Relief system uses softer foam in the section of ear cushions that sits against your glasses, giving you reduced pressure to play in comfort
- Soft, breathable ear cups with fabric foam cushioning offers a wider audio soundstage and greater depth perception by blocking out the surrounding noise, and provides great comfort for longer hours of gaming
- Lightweight, sturdy headband with hinge design ensures longevity of the headset
- USB-C Charging Cable
- W/L Mini Transmitter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 185 reviewers who responded, 161 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Descent not great- October 14, 2020
Got these for a ps4 was difficult to get the volume levels figured out between voices of friends and gameplay. I’ve heard from others that there is some cutting out and weird noises that come from this headset even the 700 series. This has been happening to me and one of my buddies recorded my voice for about a 5min period of time sounding like I just inhaled helium. Funny but not at the same time. It’s a well reviewed headset but I think it’s overrated.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- Good headset for serious gamers- October 23, 2020
Sounds good, gets loud, has great battery life, and has individual mic and master volume controls. I especially like the way you mute the mic by just flipping it up a little. Worth the money if you're serious about gaming. The only downfall, which is why I didn't rate it 5 stars, is that the range is weak and sometimes it takes a minute to connect if you're more than 5 feet away from the sensor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Best headset- October 23, 2020
I love my new headset from turtle beach. I can hear every sound crisp and clear with no input lag!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)