Turtle Beach Stealth 600P Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone for PS5 / PS4 - Black
- Wireless mini-USB transmitter gives you an easy plug-and-play connection with your PS5 or PS4
- 50mm neodymium audio drivers are fine-tuned to deliver crystal-clear audio to keep you completely immersed in your gameplay
- Proprietary Superhuman Hearing technology gives you every subtle audio detail, from enemy footsteps to weapon reloads, to give you a competitive edge over your opponents
- Easily accessible audio presets (Bass Boost, Signature Sound, Treble Boost, and Vocal Boost) let you to choose the way your game sounds
- Independent game and chat volume controls allow you to balance the volume levels of your game and communications precisely
- Larger flip-to-mute microphone provides high-sensitivity, high-performance, distortion-free in-game communications with teammates, plus effortlessly integrates into the headset design when muted
- Mic monitoring feature lets you hear the volume of your own voice in the headset so you're never shouting
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery powers up with the included USB-C cable to last for up to 15 hours on a single charge
- Glasses-friendly design with ProSpecs Glasses Relief system uses softer foam in the section of ear cushions that sits against your glasses, giving you reduced pressure to play in comfort
- Soft, breathable ear cups with fabric foam cushioning offers a wider audio soundstage and greater depth perception by blocking out the surrounding noise, and provides great comfort for longer hours of gaming
- Lightweight, sturdy headband with hinge design ensures longevity of the headset
- Over-ear headphones are designed to be used with PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 4 Pro gaming consoles for a great gaming experience
- USB-C Charging Cable
- W/L Mini Transmitter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 734 reviewers who responded, 618 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Garbage Headphones- February 26, 2021
Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headphones for the PS4 are CRAP. Bought my first pair a week before Christmas 2020 and a month later the mic broke and it wasn't because of abuse just muting it for different reasons. Returned headphones for replacement pair and they only lasted two weeks cause USB that comes with headphones quit working. So this will be my third pair and was told to leave mic on and USB plugged into PS4 this way the third pair won't break. My question is why have a mic that your suppose to be able to mute and unmute and it breaks. Wouldn't recommend Turtle Beach products to anyoneNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- .......Just read my review.- June 10, 2021
They do what they're supposed to, I guess. Turn on that Superhuman Hearing and I'd say get ready for insane amounts of treble, terribly unbalanced sound, right in your eardrums! YEAH!! What a gimmick. I will not even talk about the mic, you think the mic is good, i feel sorry for you. Get yourself the roccats 7.1, or better yet, the Cloud II by HyperX. They've got the frequencies gamers require. I gotta say, after trying out ALL of them, it breaks my heart to admit that the most expensive is not actually the best. Frequency matters, pay attention to the specs. These are garbage, good luck with the sound cutting out even if youre 5 feet away. Thanks!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great gaming headphones- September 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 are a pretty solid headset for use with the Sony PlayStation. The sound quality is really good. The buttons on the side can be a bit confusing and can be difficult to remember which button you are pressing. The flexibility of the headphones are really good and seem pretty durable. They are comfortable with them being over the hear headphones and the padding is nice and comfortable. The wireless setup was fairly easy. The only downside is that it will randomly disconnect if used with a computer. You will have to unplug and re-plug reestablish connection. Battery life is pretty good. Overall they are a pretty good headset.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.