Turtle Beach Stealth 600X Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset w/Mic for Xbox Series X / Xbox One - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Over-ear headphones are designed to be used with Xbox Series X and Xbox One gaming consoles
- Xbox Wireless technology requires no additional configuration to ensure quick and reliable wireless connectivity with your Xbox
- 50mm neodymium audio drivers are fine-tuned to deliver crystal-clear audio to keep you completely immersed in your gameplay
- Supports Windows Sonic sound with compatible Windows 10 PCs to enrich your gameplay with distortion-free, mesmerising 3D audio of Dolby Atmos for Headphones (subject to availability through Microsoft update; additional purchase may be required)
- Proprietary Superhuman Hearing technology gives you every subtle audio detail, from enemy footsteps to weapon reloads, to give you a competitive edge over your opponents
- Easily accessible audio presets (Bass Boost, Signature Sound, Treble Boost, and Vocal Boost) let you to choose the way your game sounds
- Independent game and chat volume controls allow you to balance the volume levels of your game and communications precisely
- Larger flip-to-mute microphone provides high-sensitivity, high-performance, distortion-free in-game communications with teammates, plus effortlessly integrates into the headset design when muted
- Mic monitoring feature lets you hear the volume of your own voice in the headset so you're never shouting
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery powers up with the included USB-C cable to last for up to 15 hours on a single charge
- Glasses-friendly design with ProSpecs Glasses Relief system uses softer foam in the section of ear cushions that sits against your glasses, giving you reduced pressure to play in comfort
- Soft, breathable ear cups with fabric foam cushioning offers a wider audio soundstage and greater depth perception by blocking out the surrounding noise, and provides great comfort for longer hours of gaming
- Lightweight, sturdy headband with hinge design ensures longevity of the headset
- Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox One
- USB-C Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 123 reviewers who responded, 109 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Terrible sound- October 14, 2020
Picked these up to replace my Steelseries headset that died, and was extremely disappointed. They're fairly sturdily built, and somewhat comfortable...but that's where the positives end. Sound quality is TERRIBLE, and they're also super quiet. Apparently firmware updates may solve this issue somewhat, but lo and behold, the audio hub app for Mac hasn't been properly updated so I can't even update the firmware.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- Headset- October 17, 2020
I bought the headset for my son and he loves this so much.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Solid Headphones- October 17, 2020
Much better improved over Gen 1. These dont feel flimsy and feel good too at the same time. Good audio for a good price and should work with Series X.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)