Turtle Beach Stealth 600X Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset w/Mic for Xbox Series X / Xbox One - Black
- Over-ear headphones are designed to be used with Xbox Series X and Xbox One gaming consoles
- Xbox Wireless technology requires no additional configuration to ensure quick and reliable wireless connectivity with your Xbox
- 50mm neodymium audio drivers are fine-tuned to deliver crystal-clear audio to keep you completely immersed in your gameplay
- Supports Windows Sonic sound with compatible Windows 10 PCs to enrich your gameplay with distortion-free, mesmerising 3D audio of Dolby Atmos for Headphones (subject to availability through Microsoft update; additional purchase may be required)
- Proprietary Superhuman Hearing technology gives you every subtle audio detail, from enemy footsteps to weapon reloads, to give you a competitive edge over your opponents
- Easily accessible audio presets (Bass Boost, Signature Sound, Treble Boost, and Vocal Boost) let you to choose the way your game sounds
- Independent game and chat volume controls allow you to balance the volume levels of your game and communications precisely
- Larger flip-to-mute microphone provides high-sensitivity, high-performance, distortion-free in-game communications with teammates, plus effortlessly integrates into the headset design when muted
- Mic monitoring feature lets you hear the volume of your own voice in the headset so you're never shouting
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery powers up with the included USB-C cable to last for up to 15 hours on a single charge
- Glasses-friendly design with ProSpecs Glasses Relief system uses softer foam in the section of ear cushions that sits against your glasses, giving you reduced pressure to play in comfort
- Soft, breathable ear cups with fabric foam cushioning offers a wider audio soundstage and greater depth perception by blocking out the surrounding noise, and provides great comfort for longer hours of gaming
- Lightweight, sturdy headband with hinge design ensures longevity of the headset
- Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox One for a great gaming experience
- USB-C Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 967 reviewers who responded, 816 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent bang for your buck- October 8, 2020
There are a lot of checkmarks in the "done right" column when looking at the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 headset. The new button placements, the ear-cup design, the microphone placement, as well as the comfort. Add to these points the fact that the headset is compatible with Xbox Series X and the Xbox Series S when they launch, you are future proofed when deciding to upgrade your current Xbox One. At $99.99 (USD), you get truly wireless headset that connects to the Xbox directly and lasts a long time between charges (15 hours). At the end of the day once you consider all it has to offer; you realize that you can't go wrong buying this headset.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Quality- February 13, 2021
I ordered this product of the recommendation of my friend. He had bought the Stealth 600 Gen 1 version and was very pleased. Initially on purchasing the Stealth 600 Gen 2 I was very pleased. It had good battery, was comfortable, and had very good sound quality. However, this headset ruins all of this with me buying it at a ridiculous price of $105 and having it last me 4 months. I've never been one to rage during games and throw, break, bend, or damage my stuff. Just by putting it on my head the extension pieces got weakened and snapped. I am very disappointed with this product and would not recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to buy new headsets every 4 months.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- can't change monitoring level- September 21, 2020
in my experience with this headset, it is very comfortable but was a pain to set up and get it working. the mic monitoring is set incredibly high so I can hear every tiny little noise that is made, and to top that off, you can't even change the level without connecting the headset to a computer that's new enough to run "turtle beach audio hub" and you need an xbox USB adapter just to connect to your computer. after all that just to change one simple thing that would be easy to put in the xbox setting but since it is bluetooth, you can't change the headset audio in any way other then the dials on the headset itselfNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.