Turtle Beach Stealth 700P Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone for PS5 / PS4 - Black
- Wireless mini-USB transmitter gives you an easy plug-and-play connection with your PS5 or PS4
- Simultaneous Bluetooth connection allows you to sync your smartphone as well as your console, so you can stream music or take calls while gaming
- 50mm Nanoclear neodymium drivers produce realistic sound with crisp highs and rumbling lows to make you feel like you're on the battlefield
- Proprietary Superhuman Hearing technology gives you every subtle audio detail, from enemy footsteps to weapon reloads, to give you a competitive edge over your opponents
- Android- and iOS-compatible Turtle Beach Audio Hub app allows you to personalise the audio settings of your game directly from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone
- Easily accessible audio presets (Bass Boost, Signature Sound, Treble Boost, and Vocal Boost) let you to choose the way your game sounds
- Larger flip-to-mute microphone provides high-sensitivity, high-performance, distortion-free in-game communications with teammates, plus effortlessly integrates into the headset design when muted
- Mic monitoring feature lets you hear the volume of your own voice in the headset so you're never shouting
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery powers up with the included USB-C cable to last for up to 20 hours on a single charge
- Glasses-friendly design with ProSpecs Glasses Relief system features an easy adjustment tab and uses softer foam in the section of the ear cushions that sits against your glasses, giving you reduced pressure to play in comfort
- Aerofit cooling gel-infused ear cushions with plush memory foam offer excellent breathability to keep your ears cool and comfortable for longer hours of gameplay
- Lightweight, sturdy headband with hinge design ensures longevity of the headset
- Gaming-grade over-ear headset is specially designed for PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 4 Pro gaming consoles for a great gaming experience
- USB-C Charging Cable
- W/L Mini Transmitter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 892 reviewers who responded, 711 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Sound, No Cooling- May 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These sound absolutely great. The ability to have game audio from my PC/console and music/call audio from my phone all at the same time is one of the best features to ever come to a headset. I love these headphones, as far as the mechanical aspect goes, heck they even look good, BUT... I notice no cooling effect from the earcups, these things get hot during a long play session, hotter than my previous headset. They are also quite tight, especially at first, though I hear they get better after you have them for a while. Overall, for the price, I thing the pros far outweigh the cons and I would recommend these for someone looking for great audio.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not function properly on PS5- July 3, 2021
This is a review for the turtlebeach stealth 700 gen 2 running on the ps5. I purchased this headset twice because it was a well reviewed headset. Right off the bat this headset was not as lound as the 600 series so i thought updating would fix that problem. It only ended up bricking the headest as it did not work after updating and resetting a couple times. I ended up returning them and got them again thinking it was a one time thing. It froze a day or so after using it when i tried shutting it off and it did not turn on or off for 12+ hours. I have read great reviews but my overall experience with this heaset on the PS5 was just horribleNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Returning second pair sadly.- February 11, 2021
Really wanted to like these. Had px4’s for about 6~7 years. Loved them. Was a turtle beach fan. Then came the 700 g2. First pair bricked in under 14 days. Returned for new pair. New ones don’t pair every time flawlessly. I have to shut off ps5 and start over just to get them working more than 50% of the time. Plus the sounds mediocre. You can hear direction great but not levels of it up or down. For example a supply box 2 to 3 floors below you will sound as if it in front of you. Also check all the problems people are having on Reddit. They are selling 150$ headphones that were all pretty much testing for them. I’m really upset with tb.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.