Turtle Beach Stealth 700P Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone for PS5 / PS4 - Black
- Gaming-grade over-ear headset is specially designed for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 4 Pro gaming consoles
- Wireless mini-USB transmitter gives you an easy plug-and-play connection with your PS5 or PS4
- Simultaneous Bluetooth connection allows you to sync your smartphone as well as your console, so you can stream music or take calls while gaming
- 50mm Nanoclear neodymium drivers produce realistic sound with crisp highs and rumbling lows to make you feel like you're on the battlefield
- Proprietary Superhuman Hearing technology gives you every subtle audio detail, from enemy footsteps to weapon reloads, to give you a competitive edge over your opponents
- Android- and iOS-compatible Turtle Beach Audio Hub app allows you to personalise the audio settings of your game directly from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone
- Easily accessible audio presets (Bass Boost, Signature Sound, Treble Boost, and Vocal Boost) let you to choose the way your game sounds
- Larger flip-to-mute microphone provides high-sensitivity, high-performance, distortion-free in-game communications with teammates, plus effortlessly integrates into the headset design when muted
- Mic monitoring feature lets you hear the volume of your own voice in the headset so you're never shouting
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery powers up with the included USB-C cable to last for up to 20 hours on a single charge
- Glasses-friendly design with ProSpecs Glasses Relief system features an easy adjustment tab and uses softer foam in the section of the ear cushions that sits against your glasses, giving you reduced pressure to play in comfort
- Aerofit cooling gel-infused ear cushions with plush memory foam offer excellent breathability to keep your ears cool and comfortable for longer hours of gameplay
- Lightweight, sturdy headband with hinge design ensures longevity of the headset
- USB-C Charging Cable
- W/L Mini Transmitter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 580 reviewers who responded, 463 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Returning second pair sadly.- February 11, 2021
Really wanted to like these. Had px4’s for about 6~7 years. Loved them. Was a turtle beach fan. Then came the 700 g2. First pair bricked in under 14 days. Returned for new pair. New ones don’t pair every time flawlessly. I have to shut off ps5 and start over just to get them working more than 50% of the time. Plus the sounds mediocre. You can hear direction great but not levels of it up or down. For example a supply box 2 to 3 floors below you will sound as if it in front of you. Also check all the problems people are having on Reddit. They are selling 150$ headphones that were all pretty much testing for them. I’m really upset with tb.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Massive upgrade, takes getting used to though....- December 18, 2020
Great headset, more bass and clarity, better “noise cancellation” due to better over ear fit and leather. Fit is good and adjustable, Bluetooth connectivity to phone while I’m playing a game on ps5 is great so I can listen to my Apple Music playlists.. sound profiles and adjustments can be made easily through the app. One issue I found, but got used to is the headset fits much more snug to me ears than my last and presses the inside of the driver covers against my ears and made them sore after multiple hours of straight use. I am now used to it after only a week of using them and enjoy them much more than my last pair of stealth 600’sYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing Quality- November 15, 2020
What a leap forward from the very solid Gen 1 700 to this Gen 2. I was a little shocked the first time I picked up my pair and put it on. It feels premium all around. I will say it’s a snugger fit which isn’t necessarily bad but I have a smaller head. The sound quality isn’t quite mind blowing but it’s certainly a nice leap forward. All around I think for the price it’s a great headset and easy to use with great customization on the mobile app. Originally I purchased a Pulse 3D headset for my new PS5 but decided to go with this and while I never tried by 3D headset out because I canceled the order, I think if you can afford it this is the way to go.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.