Turtle Beach Stealth 700X Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset w/Mic for Xbox Series X / Xbox One -Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Gaming-grade over-ear headset is specially designed for Xbox Series X and Xbox One gaming consoles
- Xbox Wireless technology requires no additional configuration to ensure quick and reliable wireless connectivity with your Xbox
- Simultaneous Bluetooth connection allows you to sync your smartphone as well as your console, so you can stream music or take calls while gaming
- 50mm Nanoclear neodymium drivers produce realistic sound with crisp highs and rumbling lows to make you feel like you're on the battlefield
- Supports Windows Sonic sound with compatible Windows 10 PCs to enrich your gameplay with distortion-free, mesmerising 3D audio of Dolby Atmos for Headphones (subject to availability through Microsoft update; additional purchase may be required)
- Proprietary Superhuman Hearing technology gives you every subtle audio detail, from enemy footsteps to weapon reloads, to give you a competitive edge over your opponents
- Android- and iOS-compatible Turtle Beach Audio Hub app allows you to personalise the audio settings of your game directly from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone
- Easily accessible audio presets (Bass Boost, Signature Sound, Treble Boost, and Vocal Boost) let you to choose the way your game sounds
- Larger flip-to-mute microphone provides high-sensitivity, high-performance, distortion-free in-game communications with teammates, plus effortlessly integrates into the headset design when muted
- Mic monitoring feature lets you hear the volume of your own voice in the headset so you're never shouting
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery powers up with the included USB-C cable to last for up to 20 hours on a single charge
- Glasses-friendly design with ProSpecs Glasses Relief system features an easy adjustment tab and uses softer foam in the section of the ear cushions that sits against your glasses, giving you reduced pressure to play in comfort
- Aerofit cooling gel-infused ear cushions with plush memory foam offer excellent breathability to keep your ears cool and comfortable for longer hours of gameplay
- Lightweight, sturdy headband with hinge design ensures longevity of the headset
- Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox One
- USB-C Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 214 reviewers who responded, 183 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- App Doesn't Work, Headset is Worthless- October 20, 2020
You need the app to change the volume and chat mixer or even change the sound modes. The app doesn't work on the phone and neither on the computer. These headsets are worthless without the app, I can't even lower or raise the volume on a $150 headset. Do not buy.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Good headset- October 20, 2020
Very nice headset,Lots of sound adjustments to get it dialed in.The mic is very clear.Very comfortable ear pads and not to heavy.The Bluetooth connection stays connected.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Mic dont work- October 19, 2020
It sounds amazing but when I party chat with friends I can only hear and they cant hear me. Will be returning these and buy a different kind Really shame because I really liked them..No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)