Turtle Beach Stealth 700X Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset w/Mic for Xbox Series X / Xbox One -Black
- Gaming-grade over-ear headset is specially designed for Xbox Series X and Xbox One gaming consoles
- Xbox Wireless technology requires no additional configuration to ensure quick and reliable wireless connectivity with your Xbox
- Simultaneous Bluetooth connection allows you to sync your smartphone as well as your console, so you can stream music or take calls while gaming
- 50mm Nanoclear neodymium drivers produce realistic sound with crisp highs and rumbling lows to make you feel like you're on the battlefield
- Supports Windows Sonic sound with compatible Windows 10 PCs to enrich your gameplay with distortion-free, mesmerising 3D audio of Dolby Atmos for Headphones (subject to availability through Microsoft update; additional purchase may be required)
- Proprietary Superhuman Hearing technology gives you every subtle audio detail, from enemy footsteps to weapon reloads, to give you a competitive edge over your opponents
- Android- and iOS-compatible Turtle Beach Audio Hub app allows you to personalise the audio settings of your game directly from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone
- Easily accessible audio presets (Bass Boost, Signature Sound, Treble Boost, and Vocal Boost) let you to choose the way your game sounds
- Larger flip-to-mute microphone provides high-sensitivity, high-performance, distortion-free in-game communications with teammates, plus effortlessly integrates into the headset design when muted
- Mic monitoring feature lets you hear the volume of your own voice in the headset so you're never shouting
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery powers up with the included USB-C cable to last for up to 20 hours on a single charge
- Glasses-friendly design with ProSpecs Glasses Relief system features an easy adjustment tab and uses softer foam in the section of the ear cushions that sits against your glasses, giving you reduced pressure to play in comfort
- Aerofit cooling gel-infused ear cushions with plush memory foam offer excellent breathability to keep your ears cool and comfortable for longer hours of gameplay
- Lightweight, sturdy headband with hinge design ensures longevity of the headset
- Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox One for a great gaming experience
- USB-C Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2028 reviewers who responded, 1624 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good for workouts / sleek well fitted buds.- 28 juin 2021
I love this product because unlike previous sets, this one lasted the longest it is comfy, lightweight, good sound reduction, and ACTUALLY produces sound, I have bought head set before and unlike the stealth 700, it barely resembled noise, I’d here my TV more than those headset, but with the stealth 700 it’s no longer a problem.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great features for headphones- 7 mai 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought these headphones a month ago for my son Xbox 1. I’m glad I did. My son truly love the headphones. He love playing Fortnite. My son says the headphones are so amazing. The headphones are sturdy and durable. My son can hear clearly through the headphones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Price, But Not Ready For Market- 27 septembre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] A few years ago, my wife gifted me the incredibly expensive Turtle Beach Elite 800X Headset. I was thrilled by her generosity and was excited to have a fancy wireless gaming headset - but, I had several problems with the device. I ended up receiving a replacement from Turtle Beach, but the problems continued. Due to the issues with the Elite 800X, I was relieved to see that Turtle Beach had developed the Stealth 700 Generation 2 just in time for the launch of the Xbox Series S & X (which I was lucky enough to pre-order). Many of my complaints (regarding headset features) have been addressed with the Stealth 700 Gen 2, but unfortunately Turtle Beach continues to struggle to produce a headset that simply works as intended. The first major issue is that the headset is not recognized by their Mobile Application - even when the phone is already paired and receiving audio. Because it cannot pair with the app, none of the audio or button customization is possible. I worked with Turtle Beach Support and verified that all software, firmware, drivers, etc were up to date, but the app simply does not recognize the headset. Until this issue is fixed, the headset simply isn’t worth buying. The second major issue is that, According to Turtle Beach Technical Support - the headset is not able to function with most Windows 10 PCs without an extra adaptor. The Stealth 700 is able to pair quickly via Bluetooth, but is not able to receive audio from the PC. This is frustrating because as the new generation of Xboxes launch alongside Cloud Gaming , Microsoft brags that it will allow users to play the games they want, with who they want, on whatever device they want. That may be so, but sadly you will not be able to use the Stealth 700 G2 everywhere you can play your Xbox Games. The audio quality, the comfort, the construction, and the features are all great for the price of the Stealth 700 Gen 2, but I cannot recommend buying them until Turtle Beach is able to ensure that their Mobile App recognizes the headset correctly. Pros: + Connects to the Xbox One & Series S / X wirelessly without the need for a docking station. + Audibly annonces battery level when powering up. + Automatically powers on the Xbox when turned on. + Pairs with two devices simultaneously. + Microphone quickly mutes by folding out of the way. + Audible feedback plays to inform the user that the microphone has truly muted. + Works great for taking phone calls, even in the middle of gaming. + Quality construction which feels solid and well built. + Pairs wirelessly without the need for a docking station + Earcups are made with cooling gel and memory foam. + Earcups have cutouts to make room for the arms of glasses. Greatly improves comfort. + Earcups pivot outwards so the headphones lie flat. + Charges via USB C. + Headband adjusts smoothly without clicking through pre-set notches. + Headband is reinforced with metal. + Battery lasts nearly 20 hours. + Uses physical buttons (instead of the touch buttons on previous models). + Physical buttons can answer calls, pause, change track, and trigger phone’s virtual assistant. CONS: - Cannot connect to Turtle Beach App (which limits intended functionality) - Cannot connect to a Windows 10 PC without an adapter (sold separately) - Microphone is not adjustable - Mic Monitoring is not adjustable without the Turtle Beach App (which currently does not recognize the Stealth 700 Gen 2 headset). - Chat & Game Volumes are not able to be adjusted independently without the Turtle Beach App (which currently does not recognize the Stealth 700 Gen 2 headset). - No Active Noise Cancelation - No 3.5 mm input - Ear cup opening is small / tight - Ear cups are not easily removable (not held in place by magnets like many other gaming headsets) - Ear cups do not muffle out much ambient noise - Volume Knobs do not work with cell phones - Headset does not fold up (for travel) - No travel bag or case included - Turtle Beach does not have a PC version of the Mobile App. The Turtle Beach PC Software can update device firmware, but it cannot adjust any of the controls featured in the Mobile App. - Turtle Beach Support is lacking. It doesn’t feel as though they truly care enough to follow through until a problem is actually fixed. - Due to COVID-19, customer support is very slow in responding to inquiries.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Better than Gen 1- 2 octobre 2020
I absolutely LOVE the Gen 2 headset, with the cooling pads and the metal band, it actually feels like your getting a premium item unlike Gen 1. It does take a bit to get used to the new drivers that create the sound. Just like Gen 1, these headphone do have same problem of the sound randomly cutting really fast, but I just reconnect them to my xbox and problem fixed. The Wireless Range is improved too, Gen 1 would cut the connection when I would walk into my kitchen or bathroom, but now I can go anywhere in my house with these on and the connection stays strong. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who loved the original ones and for those looking to get a good first headset.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- These headphones are nice!!!- 4 mai 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have Xbox series S and these are lit! They also work with PC. I’ve always wanted a pair so I can play wit a couple buddies of mine and my son instead of using my phone. Great sound quality and actually heavy duty gamer headphones. I love black so the color of them are a given. Overall, I would suggest these BIG time to update your overall gaming experience!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns