Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50X Gaming Headset for Xbox One
- 40mm neodymium speakers deliver great stereo sound with crisp highs and thundering lows
- High-sensitivity adjustable boom mic enables in-game and online chat, and can be removed when you want to listen to music or movies
- 3.5mm headset jack can connect directly to the new Xbox One controller
- Connects to other Xbox One controllers via the EAR FORCE Headset Audio Controller (sold separately)
- Works with PlayStation 4 controllers, PC, Mac, and mobile devices like smartphones and tablets
- Sleek, lightweight over-ear design with soft synthetic leather-wrapped ear-cups
- In-line controls with Mic Mute and Master Volume connectivity at your fingertips
- Recon 50X
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4413 reviewers who responded, 4009 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good set of headphones- December 27, 2016
This is a pretty good set of headphones. The fact that they are wired means you will never have to worry about running out of a charge when using them (however, it may drain the battery of your controller faster!). The only gripe I have is that when connecting this to my XBox controller, sometimes the sound doesn't come through. I end up having to disconnect the audio plug and reconnecting it a couple of times. Not a big issue, but still kind of a hassle when I just want to jump into a game quick. But anyhow, it is still a pretty good headset, and at the price I got it for (a fraction of the more expensive headsets), I feel pretty satisfied.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good headset- June 6, 2016
I bought these for my 14 year old because the one that came with his X-box One died. We were looking for a better headset without spending a lot of money and bought them on sale to boot. He loves them. Can't say I love them, but it is not because it is not a good headset. Since they cover both ears, now he can't hear me when I am calling him, talking to him . . . makes it easy for him to tune out the phone ringing and other voices too well . . . like mine. If you have a teen, they will love them simply for that reason alone. I have to say, it does make it kind of fun for casually walking up behind him, scaring him and making him jump though. Ha!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bang for your Buck- April 21, 2017
Okay, so I had to get a new headset for my xbox one since my bose qc35 wire broke. I didn't want to spend much as my headphones were already $350. I went and got these for around $40. Quality is okay, but the results are exactly what i wanted. Sound is clear, controls and mic are great. Comfort wise it's also pretty good. I've had them for about 2 months without any issue. The cord is sturdy and overall I am happy. I'd recommend these for those who are price sensitive and want something reliable attached with a low price compared to other similar products. I do a lot of research before buying products and this one was the most reasonable for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.