Twelve South HiRise Duet Charging Stand for iPhone and Apple Watch (TS-12-1634) - Gunmetal
Available online only
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Supports iPhone, iPad Mini, and all Apple Watch models (38mm and 42mm)
- Adjustable-height Lightning connector accommodates almost all shells and cases
- Nightstand mode converts your Apple Watch into an alarm clock when placed on its side; the watch's crown becomes the snooze button
- Lightweight build lets you remove your iPhone with ease
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
- Works well but a bit annoying- November 29, 2018
The unit holds and charges my iwatch and iphone. I does the job well however.....I didn't give it 5 stars because I use in on my night stand and sometimes want to plug them in when it is dark but it is difficult. The watch feature is great thanks due to apples magnetic charging ring style but the Iphone is difficult to plug in. The plug is a bit flexible and hard to blindly plug. Also, I cannot plug in unless I remove the case. Although these are not big knocks, it kept me from giving it 5 stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Idea needs some work- September 8, 2018
Nice product needs some work. Unfortunately, you have to keep removing your case to charge the Iphone. Even if you remove the case you can not use the the support bracket. I tried to adjust the Lightning adapter as high as possible and remove the bracket with the case on, and it does not connect. Works great for the watch and pen.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressed- March 2, 2019
I was excited for this stand to eliminate cords however for me I did not like the difficulty of trying to set my phone on the base to charge and the actual power cord does not always stayed plugged into the unit. My husband kept his and although it does work he does have issues as mentioned aboveNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.