Twinkly (Generation II) Smart 48m (157.5 ft.) RGB LED String Light Set - 600 Lights
- String light set is suitable for indoor or outdoor use, and includes 600 smart RGB LED lights measuring 48 metres (157.5 feet)
- Wi-Fi/Bluetooth controller and a companion app allow you to operate the lights from anywhere, use them with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, and sync up to 4,000 LEDs or 10 devices
- Controller features a dual-core chip for fast processing and tonnes of memory for impressive animations
- RGB 4.3mm diffused lenses are designed with a flat head to intensify the light for bold brightness and beautiful colour
- Eye-popping effects and animations are ready to be played and customised while additional animations can be downloaded from the online gallery
- Adjust brightness, speed, intensity and colour palette for a personalised display
- Colour picker helps to choose the right colours for any display out of more than 16 million gorgeous shades
- Create your own designs by drawing them out on your smartphone
- Computer vision algorithm turns your camera into a mapping tool that locates the position of each light for professional, pixel-perfect effects and animations on your decorations
- Onboarding Process makes it easy to set-up and configure the lights
- On/off timer and brightness dimmer give you full control of your light display
- Multiple modes of operation include Direct Mode for preset effects from the controller, Smartphone Mode for use with the app, and Local Wi-Fi Mode for access to advanced features like creating device groups, setting up voice assistants, and downloading effects
- Music can be added to your lighting displays with the optional Twinkly Music Dongle (sold separately)
- IP44 certification makes the lights suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
- Awesome- November 26, 2020
I was on the fence about spending $250 on lights for our christmas tree, but wow, these are amazing! Unlike other reviews I was able to connect right away with my Iphone as well as my wife. We have a 7.5ft tree from costco and 600 is perfect on it. The lights are small and hide well in the tree, but when you turn them on! AWESOME! Bright lights, colors are crisp and the preloaded effects on the app are great. The app its self is easy to use and my kids love it. It really makes the christmas tree pop! You can dim, change colors, set timers, anything you can imagine. We have been using them for a week and not a glich yet. Highly Recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Not one long string, but two shorter ones- November 30, 2020
The Android app (not used the iPhone one) is finicky and doesn't work as well as you'd want. New out of the box the lights needed a firmware download to work well, I had to go RIGHT beside the WiFi access point to get it to happen. The larger sizes (250 or more) are configured as two strings that come out of the controller in parallel... I suppose you could thus put the controller in the middle of your tree somehow and then make one long string, but that's a really inconvenient idea and a bad design over all. I find the mapping virtually useless, it certainly looks or works nothing like they show on the ads. (I have two trees and a roofline, and it made a squiggly mess a three year old would be proud of.) I actually find the selection of patterns to be quite limited... lots of them seem to fast and busy, and not all can be adjusted to be slower. The painting idea they mention seems useless on my squiggles, I have over 1200 lights and there is no zoom. The playlist feature could be interesting, but near as I can tell it doesn't interact with the timer mode, as it has a manual start/stop button. Speaking of the timer mode, hope you either want your lights on all night, or else only on in the evening, as there is only one on and one off, no way to have on for morning and again for evening. I really wish there was a way to design my on animated patterns, but if it exists, it's well hidden. You seem to have to select one of the pre-supplied (or downloadable) patterns, and then tweak it, if they allow tweaks. If you make a tweak, they offer to save it with your chosen name, but don't propose one based on the base pattern, and then when you save it, the app will do an annoying refresh thing that takes quite a bit of time. If you do save a pattern, and are using groups, note that the pattern is specific to the group, and if you want it for another group, you'll have to go recreate it there. I had really hoped I could have something like steady state multi-color with twinkles, but that doesn't seem to be a design they offer... twinkles seem to HAVE to be white. The twinkle mode also only allows two colours, and it fades between them while twinkling white. These use more power than you might otherwise expect and the controller is always warm, even when the lights are off. IP44 means splash proof, not water proof... I have concerns that these might get damaged by the worst weather winter will bring.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Beautiful but so hard to work- November 27, 2020
Really poor app development. Not user friendly and very very hard to use. Super finicky.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report