TygerClaw Ergonomic Mid-Back Task Chair - Black
Sold out online
- Commercial-grade task chair with a simple modern style is ideal for your home office, professional office, cubicle, or workstation
- Features a pneumatic gas-lift seat height adjustment system and a tilt-tension function that lets you control the smoothness of the recline
- Optional lumbar support ensures you maintain the natural inward curvature of your lower spine throughout your working day
- Swivels 360 degrees and rolls smoothly over any surface for maximum mobility in and around your work area
- Backrest and seat are upholstered in bonded leather and mesh, while the armrests are finished with soft polyurethane padding
- Supported by a heavy duty aluminum base outfitted with durable multi-surface wheel casters
- Requires about 1 hour of assembly time between 2 adults
- For best care results, wipe with a cloth and avoid use of harsh chemicals
- Width: 25.2"; height: 38.6"; depth: 23.2"
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Poor quality product and difficult to assemble- January 4, 2019
1. Poor quality welding and alignment of bolts - difficult to assemble. 2. Adjustment leavers made it almost impossible to assemble one of the bolts into the base of the chair - the lever obscures the eye. 3. Very poor casting quality of base 4. Seat arms unstable and cannot be locked in place 5. Poor finish on covers, chrome, and leavers. This chair is not worth buying at any price.
Not helpful (0)Report