TygerClaw 13" - 27" Tilting Monitor Desk Mount
- Holds most 13" to 27" monitors up to 22lbs.
- Tilts from -90 to +90 degrees and swivels up to 180 degrees
- Articulated arm extends up to 42cm
- Features a universal mounting pattern with 75mm x 75mm and 100mm x 100mm
- Solid cold steel construction gives you confidence when mounting your monitor
- Comes with all necessary mounting hardware and the advanced locking mechanism makes installation quick and easy
- VESA and RoHS compliant
- Mounting Screw
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- solid!- October 29, 2021
These brackets are heavy gauge metal and I'm very satisfied by the setup. Maybe they are not as forgiving as the elbow style, so yes setup took a bit longer. But I had a sense that they'd give more monitor height. And if you have little room from desk to wall these give more options. For me, an important measurement not included is the distance from desktop to the middle of the 4 screw monitor mount - when the monitor arm is at the very top of the pole - this height is about 43cm. I added a 6cm wood block on my desktop inside the clamp so got that additional 6cm of monitor height.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great quality, easy assembly- August 12, 2020
I'm really impressed with the quality of this mount. It's very solidly built. Assembly was intuitive, and the instructions were clear and concise. They were even kind enough to include extra covers for the screw joints in case one gets broken. The only thing that it didn't have was a Phillips head screwdriver for the screws for the back of the monitor. Most people do have one kicking around, but I thought I would give the heads up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Waste of time and cash- May 15, 2021
Clamp nearly broke the edge of my desk. doesn't hold up my 27 inch monitor, let alone my 22 inch, and much less weight, such a hassle to setup.... terrible product, as I said, waste of time and cash!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report