UAG Metropolis Folio Case for iPad Air (2019) & iPad Pro 10.5" - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Compatible with Apple iPad Pro 10.5" & iPad Air (2019)
- High-end, industrial grade rugged case offers all-around protection, meaning that your tablet will be protected from all sides, including the screen
- Textured outer material is backed with Frogskin Technology to provide grip in wet or damp conditions
- Rubber core and bumpers resist impact from drops and abuse
- Also features oversized tactile buttons, an embedded metallic logo, and an adjustable stand
- Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 884 reviewers who responded, 805 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great protection when closed, but a few concerns.- July 19, 2019
Great looking case: modern, hight-tech, masculine/'tough'. Velvety internal flap may be hard to clean if it gets anything on it, but it looks sharp. Rather I have had my Pencil fall out a few times, though the clip is quite secure. I think it gets pushed sideways until it falls out if I carry it off-balance, so perhaps more my fault. Be careful with that $100 item though! Great corner protection when closed, but when the flap is folded behind to hold in your hand, the side of the iPad is exposed and the corner pieces stick out and catch on your hand a bit. Pricey IMHO, but I paid it, lol! I would probably give it a 4-1/2 star rating if I could.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Case for active users- May 18, 2019
I’ve had a lot of different cases over the years. Tuff cases, keyboard cases, pretty cases. Well what I needed was a case that wouldn’t slide all over the place. I.E, hit the brakes a little hard in the car and your iPad slams into your dash or under it! This case is protective and has grip, it may sound funny but real world use has are iPads sliding out of our hands when we have multiple items we are juggling or the case in point above!! If this case had a keyboard it would be perfect. But I am 100% willing to give up that keyboard for the real world functionality of this case! Great job UAG, now make it with a keyboard (and don’t change its texture, please).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- “Almost” the perfect case.- December 31, 2017
I really wanted to love this case. I really like UAG’s design ethic, and the materials that they choose. This case feels quite good, when the cover is off. But that is exactly the problem with it... the cover. When it is closed, it will protect, and you feel comfy carrying it around. When it is open however, it just flops around, you can’t ever get it quite comfy. Also, the attachment mechanism that they employed was a good idea, but instead of using magnets, they used plastic insterted into the back. Every single time that you reattach the cover, you feel like the screen will break. I returned it for this reason.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.