UAG Surface Pro 7 Rugged Case - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Compatible with your Microsoft Surface Pro 7 tablet
- Lightweight, impact-resistant composite material protects your device against accidental bumps and scratches
- Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6); certified to withstand tough environmental conditions
- Frogskin technology provides a soft rubberized grip to prevent slips in the first place
- Aluminum kickstand offers 5 locking positions so you can find the optimal viewing angle
- Compatible with Microsoft Type Cover keyboard and multiple keyboard positions
- Built-in Surface pen storage and magnetic holder compatibility
- Oversized tactile buttons for easy control
- Full access to all buttons and ports, with openings for unobstructed audio from the speakers
- Embedded metallic logo complements the unique case design
- UAG MS Surface Pro 7 Rugged Case
Of the 1281 reviewers who responded, 1229 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sturdy but heavy- April 16, 2016
I loved the feel of this case. I have a UAG case on my phone and had one my last phone so I thought I would love this. The material is grippy and the stand is really sturdy but the case combined with the metal stand made my Surface Pro 4 really heavy, the stand really dug into my legs when using on my lap due the extra weight. However, it did seem to protect the device really well. The keyboard retention elastic strap broke after using it about 3 times. This combined with the lack of comfort with lap use prompted me to return the case. I had a hard time removing the case, was really afraid I was going to damage my Surface trying to get off.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great case, tough and durable.- July 9, 2016
I've used this case for over a year now with my Surface Pro 3. Recently upgraded to the 4 and didn't think twice about picking up the 4 version of this case. It does in fact meet mil standards, fits the surface somewhat snugly on the first installation but stretches out enough to make installation easier after a few days. It is not effected by screen protectors but due to the overlap on the front (it doesn't interfere with the screen itself), you need to ensure you install the screen protector first. The stand is plenty durable and the multiple positions are quite handy. It also makes for a very handy hand hold when you are laying in bed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Heavy but Durable and Great Protection- September 15, 2018
The case is heavy and durable and was the only one that was "shock proof" as stated per manufacturer labels. I have not dropped it yet so I can not attest to it, however I feel much safer with my Microsoft Pro 2017 being encased in it. It gives the laptop about another 2 pounds added to it. I cannot fold my surface pro keyboard back with the case on, however I can just easily take off the keyboard to compensate for the protection. It is a bit bulky and with my Zagg Sreen Protector it kind of makes the protector come off, yet it may be because the edges are bulky OR the screen protector is too large. Overall I am happy, but it does get a bit dirty.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.