UFC 4 (PS4)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Real Player Motion Technology (RPM Tech) gives you fluid clinch control, driven by positioning and physical context
- The clinch is integrated into the striking system, allowing for more fluid and frequent clinch and break moments
- RPM Tech also works its way into takedowns, with a larger spectrum of outcomes and animations, from power carries to clean sprawls and driving takedowns
- Ground-and-pound overhaul puts you in control of inflicting significant damage (or defending against it) through striker tools such as aiming and picking your spots, and defender tools such as head movement and well-timed counter transitions
- Controlled striking mechanics let you strike with speed by tapping the button or execute slower, more damaging blows by holding it down
- Grapple assist and intuitive controls help facilitate the ground game
- Submission phase triggers one of two mini-games depending on your position; you can also now strike from the submission phase, attempt to escape, or transition to accelerate the finish
- See, hear, and feel the disorienting impact of a fight-changing shot and get devastating replays of knockout blows
- UFC Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight Champion Daniel "DC" Cormier and UFC broadcast staple Jon Anik handle entertaining, energetic, and informative commentary from the booth
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Clunky mess- October 12, 2020
UFC 3 was far smoother, amazing how EA sports manages to regress. Even in the hyped up career mode, they removed the game face feature from the last game so you’re now forced to use one of their generic presets. Save your money and wait a year until the game is $10, hopefully it’ll be patched into a decent state by then but as it is right now this game is not worth it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (2)Not helpful (0)Report