Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black
Block party sound and style
- Delivers loud and immersive 360-degree sound with deep and accurate bass, all carefully balanced so you can hear every note
- Magic Button lets you play, pause, and skip tracks you’re streaming from another device directly on the speaker
- Covered in a two-tone, iridescent fabric that’s engineered for extreme performance
Wireless streaming and control
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology lets you wirelessly connect to your smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth-enabled device within a 150-foot range so you can stream high-energy beats
- Use the companion app on your smartphone to turn it on remotely or activate special features like alarm and tap controls
Start (and keep) the party going anytime, anywhere
- IP67-rated protection means this rugged speaker is waterproof (can be immersed in water up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes) and dust-proof
- The reliable battery lasts up to 15 hours and recharges in a flash thanks to speedy micro USB charging, so you can keep the groovy dance tunes going until the sun comes up
Connectivity & Media
- Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 524 reviewers who responded, 487 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It is indestructible- November 10, 2020
I've had this speaker for 2 years now, and I can't say enough how much I love it. It is light, well designed, the battery last FOREVER, the bass is bang on, especially for such a small size speaker. I am a traveler and a tree planter, so I carry it with me outdoors e-ve-ry-day. It has been full of dirt soooo many times, pouring rain on it, and it still works wonder. I even put my speaker in a firepit by accident (it was dark and I thought it was a wood log...!!) so it burnt for a good 5 minutes, until I took it out. That was one year ago and it is STILL as efficient as if it was brand new (although the surface is burnt, woopsie). My friends kept telling me I should give a good reviews to this speaker since I always brag about how much I love it. So..m there it is! Happy customer !!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Faulty product, company didn't back up warranty- July 29, 2020
I purchased this just before Canada Day due to the fact that it is built to get wet and claims to float. Within hours of the Canada celebrations my family and I were having my unit fell of the paddleboard and SANK TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LAKE. I contacted UE support and they gave me a seemingly impossible list of information to retrieve to get my warranty claim going, however when I sent them the requested information I never heard back. I am approaching a month since first contact and the company does not seem to care about it's customers. Do yourself a favor and buy from a company who will honor it's warranty and respect it's customers.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- Awesome little speaker- September 19, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This speaker may be small but you wouldn't be able to tell simply by listening to it. Its very loud for its size. My daughter is listening to it in the bathroom now while bathing and I can hear everything perfectly with the door open 3 rooms away. The bass isn't the best, but I didn't really expect it to be based on size. The sound quality is surprisingly crisp and clear, even when turned to max volume. It connected to my phone in a flash and the battery life seems to be decent, haven't tested the full 15 hour claim though so I cannot confirm that. Its waterproof also, which is perfect for taking to the beach or pool. I'd say its definitely worth the price!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.