Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Red
Block party sound and style
- Delivers loud and immersive 360-degree sound with deep and accurate bass, all carefully balanced so you can hear every note
- Magic Button lets you play, pause, and skip tracks you’re streaming from another device directly on the speaker
- Covered in a two-tone, iridescent fabric that’s engineered for extreme performance
Wireless streaming and control
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology lets you wirelessly connect to your smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth-enabled device within a 100-foot range so you can stream high-energy beats
- NFC technology allows you to pair your NFC-compatible device with a simple tap. Still use an iPod or MP3 player? Use the 3.5mm audio output to connect music players without Bluetooth or NFC
- Use the companion app on your smartphone to turn it on remotely or activate special features like alarm and tap controls
Start (and keep) the party going anytime, anywhere
- IP67-rated protection means this rugged speaker is waterproof (can be immersed in water up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes) and dust-proof
- The reliable battery lasts up to 15 hours and recharges in a flash thanks to speedy micro USB charging, so you can keep the groovy dance tunes going until the sun comes up!
Connectivity & Media
- Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 232 reviewers who responded, 211 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very Please with the improved BOOM 3- August 17, 2020
I had the original UE speaker, and it survived many summers outdoors, getting wet multiple times, and I still own it and it still works fine, but the BOOM 3 has more clarity and volume, and this is coming from someone with hearing problems so that says a lot. I can actually hear and understand words much better with this speaker as opposed to the original and a JAM Box. This BOOM 3 performs better than both of those speakers. Battery seems to last quite a while, I can not say how long because I haven't had it go dead on my while using it yet. I would recommend this speaker especially if you are going to be using it outdoors and around water often.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent!- August 28, 2020
Seems well built, very solid and not flimsy. Pairs up easily enough. Volume can get pretty loud if needed and the sound quality is nice. Good bass, good range. I paired mine up with my amazon flex so whenever i take a shower, i just "Alexa, link with speaker. Alexa open Pandora" and I got my shower tunes! Love it. Only real down side, is i wish they included the charging base. That would be so much easier to pop it on a base that was always plugged in, then to have ANOTHER charge cable to look for when needed LOL , but other then that, great product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- compared it with jbl’s charge 3.- February 4, 2019
I wanted the most ultimate portable Bluetooth speaker and I believe this is it. I compared it with jbl’s charge 3. The mega boom seems to have crisper highs and clear mids at full volume where as the charge 3 distorts somewhat at full volume especially with dinamic music playing. The charge 3 takes the cake for bass due to its duel passive radiators but over all the mega boom dose put out a deep rich sound and I love it. Plus the mega boom is so sleekYes, I would recommend this to a friend.