Ultimate Ears HYPERBOOM Splashproof Bluetooth Wireless Party Speaker - Black
- Bluetooth technology wirelessly connects the speaker to your smartphone, tablet, and other compatible devices
- Up to 24 hours of life on the rechargeable battery keeps the party going all day and night
- Music-sharing feature allows you to play and switch music from 4 different devices with just a touch of a button
- Delivers incredibly booming bass and crystal-clear sound
- Adaptive EQ automatically customises the sound to suit the space
- Spill-proof, splash-proof design with IPX4 rating makes this an ideal speaker for pool parties
- One-touch control lets you play, pause, and skip tracks easily
- One-touch access via the app lets you play your playlist with just a touch
- Optical and auxiliary inputs let you connect this speaker to other compatible devices
- USB charge-out allows you to power your phone
- Connect to another BOOM, MEGABOOM, or even another HYPERBOOM speaker (all sold separately) to create an incredible sound system to pump up your party
Connectivity & Media
- HYPERBOOM Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Power Adaptor
- Documentation (Quick Start Guide)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 476 reviewers who responded, 445 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Horrible Ultimate Ears customer service.- 31 octobre 2020
I fell in love with this product. It was working great and I had zero issues. Loved the sound and bass. It was perfect indoor and outdoor. Then there was a firmware update and it stopped working after. Tried contacting customer service (Ultimate Ears CS) and it was the worst experience I have ever had and continue to have. It's been two weeks and I'm still waiting for my return slips. It's a good buy no doubt I'm a huge fan of the product but if something goes wrong. Good luck.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great for room filling sound- 24 mars 2021
I bought this speaker twice, the first time, I took it home, took it out of the box, pressed the power button and it started emitting some extremely loud high pitched sounds and crackle. I took it back the next day and ordered another one, opened it in the car and made sure it didn't have the same issue, and the new one was fine. So on to the speaker. We've found putting it in the corner of a room really increases the bass response and fills the room with sound. It is quite heavy so I wouldn't be taking it on a hike, but to take somewhere for a day, the beach, or on a boat, it puts out enough sound I think most people would be happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clarity+ Bass = No.1 Bluetooth Speaker- 29 mai 2020
Going into my purchase I was looking for something portable with massive Bass. Something that would hit the low frequencies and shake the house. One thing I didn’t realize is that being Bluetooth, it doesn’t have the capacity to get ridiculously loud like for djn a party. Now if u had two of them, yes it would suffice. With that said, I was a little let down but then got to thinking, for a speaker to have such clarity at the high levels it does reach, which for the normal consumer, is amazing. Also if you have the mega booms from UE, they pair nicely allowing a surround sound experience. I love it and don’t regret a thing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.