Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM 3 Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black
Start (and keep) the party going anytime, anywhere
- Bluetooth 4.2 lets you wirelessly connect to your smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth-enabled device within a 150-foot range so you can stream high-energy beats
- IPX7-rated protection means this rugged speaker is waterproof (can be immersed in water up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes), dirt-proof, and shockproof. Take it to the beach, campsite, pool party, or wherever your wild adventures take you
- The reliable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 20 hours, allowing you to keep the groovy dance tunes going until the sun comes up. Press the + and – buttons together at any time to see how much juice is left
- The battery fully recharges in as little as 2.5 hours thanks to speedy micro USB charging. Just because the battery is out doesn’t mean the party is over
Insanely good sound
- Two 2-inch drivers, two 2-inch x 4-inch passive radiators, and advanced digital signal processing produce 360-degree sound so you can blast heart-pounding bass and crisp high notes in any direction
- Magic Button lets you play, pause, and skip tracks you're streaming from another device directly on the speaker
- Five-band equalizer gives you ultimate control; custom-tune the sound that's right for you and enjoy the perfect amount of bass, mids, and highs
Expand your system with the UE app
- Block Party lets you and 2 friends play DJ all night long. This handy feature allows 3 people to connect to a single UE MEGABOOM and use a variety of music services to share songs through the same speaker
- Wirelessly connect a second UE speaker with Double Up and amplify the listening experience when more friends come to crash the fiesta. Use the app to control the balance and to pick between stereo or double sound
Connectivity & Media
- Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM 3 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1260 reviewers who responded, 1159 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good audio, questionable battery- September 8, 2020
I like the sound of the Megaboom3 that I just purchased. A few things about mine, don't believe the rating of battery, either mine is defective but I will be lucky if I get 6 to 7h of playback at 40 to 50 percent volume. Also, it takes closer to 5.5 to 6h to charge it, not the rapid time listed on the best buy website. Do I regret my purchase, not really as I a got a smoking deal but I feel that i should have gone with my first gut feeling of the sony srs xb43, that unit is amazing...but i got the megaboom3 for about 110 dollars so i cant compare to the 250 (sale price) of the sony..just dontvpay 250 for the MB3 or you will be disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Nice 360 sound and pairing.- March 19, 2019
I would give it 5 for just sound for a speaker at this price. It gets docked a point for the app. These work great for background sound to fill your home while entertaining. I have two and they fill the dining and living room with balanced sound. There are draw backs. 1. the sound level is the same for each speaker. Turning down the sound in one turns it down on both. (Maybe there is a setting to change this, can't find it). 2. The app could be better and allow you to change things easier. They tried to make the app to "friendly" and unless you want to do exactly what the app thinks you want to do its difficult to navigate and do something else.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Powerful Bluetooth Speaker with Strong Sound!- September 15, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have a few bluetooth speakers over the years and this one is very loud with great bass and sound clarity. I'd say it compares well with my JBL Charge 2, but with louder sound (granted, this Megaboom 3 is also a bit larger). Easy to connect right away to my iPhone. Easy learning of the few buttons at the top as well as the VERY large volume buttons (they are pretty obvious :) The app also had some adjustments for the equalizer, but the app is not required to play which is nice. Allows to tie in with friends as well. Lastly, the battery appears to be quite strong and I hope it doesn't degrade too soon. Overall, excellent bluetooth speaker!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.