Unagi Model One E500 Electric Scooter (500W Motor / 32km/h Top Speed) - Sea Salt
Available online only
- Suitable for beginning riders weighing up to 125kg
- 500-watt dual motors enable quick acceleration
- Integrated display and controls on the handlebar make operation easy and intuitive
- Puncture-proof rubber tires ensure a smooth and reliable ride
- Carbon fibre, aluminum, and magnesium frame provides strength and lightweight portability
- Foldable design makes it effortless to carry the scooter once you've reached your destination
Frame and Deck Features
- Assembly Tool
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A bit too pricy for the performance- November 28, 2020
Super cute scooter but not the best performance. Love the size and how it looks. Always got the compliment every where. Love the weight. Very easy to bring to restaurants around the city. The dual mode really make it move fast from point to point in need, especially when you across the red right. Not fast for a distance run. It only goes 16-17 mph max. The battery die out way too quick. I’m only 120lbs and this scooter only got me around 5-6 miles before it died, and it wasn’t even on the dual mode. It didn’t have the shock absorb either. I felt everything. It broke on me after 40 days of lightly using it, less than 50 miles. The scooter would just die every 30 secs and the break wouldn’t work, yes right after you speed up. Sometimes the scooter would speed up itself with of course no break. The customer service was nice enough to give me new one right away. So far the replacement is still working fine, we’ll see. In conclusion, for the people that are looking for the performance may not like it, but for me this scooter answer my needs. I can’t walk everywhere with bulky heavy scooter that hit things. I can put both scooter in my car easily, either the trunk or back seat. I like to look different and this scooter looks is really stand out. It looks luxury and that’s what I compromise with some performance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.