Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)
- Specially designed to be played at 4K resolution; experience pixel perfect gameplay on a 4K-enabled TV or monitor
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Former fortune hunter Nathan Drake is forced back into the world of thieves after several years of retirement
- The stakes get more personal in this globe-trotting journey where Drake must test his limits to save the one he loves
- Uncover a historical conspiracy related to a legendary pirate treasure
- Exclusive to the PS4
- Stunning immersive visuals make full use of the PS4's powerful engine
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5711 reviewers who responded, 5645 would recommend this product.
- Very addictive and fun game.- February 6, 2017
My son bought this game for me as Christmas present. I enjoy exploration games where puzzles need to be solved. I generally don't have much time to play for more than an hour at a time and it would take months for me to finish a game. But not with Unchartered 4. I found the story line to be very interesting and a little intense at time. Plus I like how the characters interact with one another with the fun banter. I found myself getting lost in this game and played for hours before I had to make myself stop playing. When I finished the game, I didn't want it to end. Needless to say, I was not disappointed. Plus my son got to enjoy the game too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Uncharted 4 is amazing!- May 18, 2016
I've been a fan of this series from the inception and with each game I have fallen more and more with the series. Everything in an Uncharted game is top notch. The scenery, the action, the gameplay, and for me one of the most important things, the characters and their personalities. I love listening to this game as you play and hearing the conversations between the characters, especially Nathan and Sully. I will be playing and hear them say something that makes me both laugh and think "did they just say that?" Uncharted 4 is definitely a great game and it really makes me sad that this is supposed to be the last one in the series...why!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just pure awesomeness!!!- June 4, 2016
There is not enough space or time available, to be able to tell all the great things about this game and the entire series!! It is extremely sad that they will no longer be making any more Uncharted games. In my opinion these four games are arguably the best games ever made for the Sony franchise. Graphics, soundtrack, voice acting, thrilling action, etc. It is all impeccable. A Thief's End is by far my favorite in the series. Just when you think it can't get any better, Naughty Dog ups the ante and comes through with another smash hit out of the park!! If this game does not receive Game of The Year honors, I will be extremely surprised.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.