Urbanears Luma In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Dusty White
- In-ear headphones boast a Truly Wireless design with Bluetooth 5 for cord-free connectivity with complete freedom of movement
- Battery provides up to 25 hours of total play time with 5 hours per charge and four additional full charges from the case
- Tap and voice controls make it easy to take calls or switch up your music on the fly
- Wear-detect sensors automatically pause your music when you take the ear buds out and start it again when you put them back in
- Noise-filtering dual microphones on each ear bud allow you to enjoy crisp and clear phone calls, even in loud environments, with one or two ear buds
- IPX4-rated resistance means these earphones can stand up to sweat and splashes for long-lasting durability
- Elegant white design with a tactile matte finish effortlessly complements any style
- Luma True Wireless Earbuds
- Wireless Charging Case
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Legal And Safety Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- not good- April 18, 2021
Wanted a pair of earbuds that didn't have the noise isolating ear tips, and thought for $150 these true wireless buds would fit the bill. Took four factory re-sets to get them to pair with my phone. They're supposed to auto pause after I take them out of my ears; they keep playing. I press pause on my apple watch or phone; they pause, then continue to play. Press pause again, music stops, then plays, stops then plays. Take them out of the case, they start playing. Press pause, they continue to play. I press play, they continue to pause. Un-pair from my phone. Another factory re-set, then left ear bud won't work. Re-set again. Repair with my phone. Won't pause, won't play. What are they good for?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not worth $20- November 2, 2020
They are over-sensitive, where they pause and play randomly, and when you tap on them, they don’t respond. The battery does not last as long as it is advertised, 4-5 hours of stand-by use. Every time I take them out of the case, I have to forget them from my list and reconnect them again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very bad had to return it within 5 hours- October 25, 2020
Not good it did not charge do NoT buy these they are sure cheap but extremely bad qualityNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report