Veho MUVI KX-1 4K Wi-Fi Handsfree Action Camera
Available online only
The KX-1 measures at just 5.2cm X 2.6cm X 4cm making it 40% smaller than our previous K-Series Model. Weighing just 69g, the KX-1 is also 20% lighter than our K-Series, making handsfree video capture easier than ever before. The KX-1 boasts excellent performance when capturing low-light footage, allowing you to shoot fantastic video even in fading light, increasing the length of your photoshoots.
Recording at 4K, the KX-1 has a max bitrate of 58 Mbit/s. As well as settings great for handsfree video capture, the KX-1 also has settings to enable broadcast quality video capture for professional and prosumer use. Capturing perfect stills at 12MP, the KX-1 comes with a variety of photo modes. The Photo burst mode allows you to take up to 10 photos per second; ideal when trying to achieve the perfect action shot. Photo interval shooting allows you to continuously capture timed photos from 1-60 seconds, allowing you to capture a variety of your greatest action moments over a period of time. A popular feature from our K-Series range, the 180 degree rollover, has also been retained, meaning if you are mounting your KX-1 upside down the footage plays back the correct way up. Also G-sensor auto-start features, which allows you to set your KX-1 to start recording from a movement of the camera.
Shipped in a rugged carry case perfect for travelling with your camera, the KX-1 box contents includes a waterproof case; enabling dives of up to 40m and has operational buttons for video control and photo capture underwater. The waterproof case comes with an additional back door which can be easily interchanged, this enables you to fully operate the LCD touch screen whilst using the case on-land, however when using this back door the case is not fully waterproof. Additional supplied accessories include a quick release frame for camera protection when not in the waterproof case, curved and flat adhesive mounts, USB cables, anti-fog inserts, lens cloth, decals and a product user manual.
With a 60m wireless range, you can connect and pair with your smartphone whilst recording footage on your KX-1. The Free MUVI App (Available on Android and iOS) allows you to connect your K-Series camcorder wirelessly to your smartphone so that you can now stream videos your smartphone or tablet from your KX-1. You can also record videos and take photos and share these through email, Twitter and more.
• 4K video capture or HD video capture: 1440P@30fps, 1080P@60fps/30fps
• Fast performing, small and lightweight action camera
• Up to 12MP stills with photo-burst and continuous photo to allow time lapse videos and interval photos
• Wireless enabled app to allow wireless streaming straight to your Smartphone, which you can then upload to your Social Media
• Includes waterproof case capable of depths up to 40m, quick release frame, carry case, curved and flat adhesive mounts
• Lens Angle: 140 Degrees
• Aperture: 2.5f
• Screen: 1.8" LCD Touchscreen integrated
• Waterproof Case: Up to 40m
• Video Resolution: 4K@10fps, 2.7K@15fps, 1440P@30fps, 1080P@60fps/30fps, 720P@120fps/60fps, 480P@240fps
• Video Modes: Record, Video Only, Audio Only, Slow Motion, Interval Record, Auto Record, Video + Photo
• Photo Resolution: 12MP, 8MP
• Photo Modes: Tap Shutter, Burst, Self Timer, Interval Shooting
• Burst Mode: 3 photos/1s, 5 photos/1s, 10 photos/1s
• Battery Life: Up to 3 hours, depending on the resolution and framerate used
• Charging Time: Up to 2 hours, depending on the charger used
• Other functions: Built-in Wi-Fi, Built-in Bluetooth, 4X Digital Zoom, Video Loop, Auto Record, 180 degree Image Flip, Sleep Mode (2min, 5min, 10min)
- • Veho MUVI KX-1 Action Camera • 1050mAh Battery • Waterproof Case • Quick Release Frame • Curved and Flat Adhesive Mounts • USB Cable • Anti-Fog Inserts • Lens Cloth • Decals • User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on orders over $100 in Local zone**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Large Item Scheduled Delivery (items heavier than 150lbs)
Product will be delivered outside your home for all shipping areas.
Recycling of your old item(s) is not included with delivery.
Assembly of the delivered product is not included.
Seller does not ship to the following provinces/territories:
- Territories Remote
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Canadian Pro Direct||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Headphones and Earphones (all types)||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|All other products||30 Days||0%||5%||20%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 Days