Verbatim 25GB 6X BD-R Disc - 10-Pack
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 10 pack spindle of BD-R 25GB 6X branded surface discs
- High-Definition Blu-ray discs are designed especially to store large HD video and audio files
- High capacity means you'll use fewer discs when backing up or duplicating high definition digital recordings, including your music library
- Some newer drives support Verbatim's 6X media as 8X, 10X, or even 12X
- Verbatim BD-R 6x discs can also be written on 4x writers
- Discs are treated with a super hard coat to prevent scratches, resist fingerprints, and reduce dust build-up
- Compatible with the latest Blu-ray hardware like Sony, Pioneer, Panasonic, and LG
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 27 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for the price- June 1, 2013
I feel like the price point is good and the quality is good; however, trying to fit lots of game footage at HD quality, it fills up around 2 hours and the 50GB size are not worth the exponentially higher cost. I have used this brand for many players without any complaints (although I give these freely I do ask them to let me know if they have any problems viewing so I can replace) and my own viewing has proven them to be a solid media. That being said, I haven't had any that I have burned that are older than 2 years old, so longevity is yet to be determined, but I don't expect any trouble with this name brand and used them for years before the Blu-Ray format was affordable. My main complaint which applies to all brands of spindle packs is there isn't even a sleeve provided to put these in as the assumption is that they will be stored in the spindle, NOT my application.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So far 100% burn success- June 14, 2013
I bought this brand because it was the cheapest in the store, and let's face it, blue ray disks are still very pricey. I have burned all but one from the pack and did not have a single failure. I could not say this for any pack of DVDs in the past. Because of the price and burn success I will continue to purchase this brand.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good discs, price should be a bit lower- May 25, 2014
Great for strictly burning Blu-ray from HD video for TV viewing, no problems assembling or burning to (Pinnacle 17 program). As far as a storage device, it's far outpaced by the current crop of memory cards, thumb drives, etc. Still, at least in this packaging configuration a little on the pricey side.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.