Verbatim 4.7GB 16X DVD-R Spindle (98472) - 50-Pack
- 50 pack spindle of DVD-R Life Series discs
- White printable labels can be customized using your inkjet disc printer (sold separately)
- DVD-R offers 4.7GB of storage or 120 minutes of DVD-quality video
- Write speed of 16X and AZO technology for superior performance and reliability
- Compatible with most DVD-ROM drives and DVD Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 208 reviewers who responded, 199 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very good for storing pictures- February 6, 2016
I have been using Verbatim DVD's for many years, once I had a problem I contact them about this and they sent me DVD's and good company to work with.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very average- May 28, 2016
I get more than a few that just won't record or have an error in the middle of recording and then can't record further nor can the disk be finalizedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- won't print- January 30, 2016
I've been looking for printable ones for awhile and was hoping this brand would work but when I got home I was disappointed just another brand that didn't work.I can't seem to find any brand that prints these days. I wonder if one company makes these and everyone just puts their label on and no its not my computer .all brands have working in the past but not lately.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great recording DVD blanks- August 7, 2016
I've found Verbatim DVD and CD blank recording disc a pleasure to use. In the past when I've purchased them I've had very low failure rate with them and even better now no failure rate at all, kudos Verbatim. In my experience with them, they've been very reliable. Another fine product offered by my local Beat Buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DVDs- October 6, 2017
I use a lot of DVD-Rs as well as CD-Rs and I love these. The flat-white printable surface allows you to simply identify each disk by writing what is on it with a sharpie. No stick-on labels needed, that almost always eventually come off. I hope these discs never get discontinued.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.