Victrola 370B 7-in-1 Nostalgic Belt Drive Turntable with USB Encoding - Only at Best Buy
- 12-inch fully automatic platter with DC Servo Motor
- USB encoding: Audio-digital conversion (digitize your records)
- Belt drive system avoids motor noise in the sound of your music
- 3-speed turntable plays 33 ⅓, 45, and 78 RPM records
- FM radio with nostalgic rotary dial for radio listening
- Right side cassette deck plays your favorite cassette tapes
- RCA 3.5 Aux-in lets you add your own external speakers
- Included headphone jack allows private listening
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you to stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device from up to 33 feet away
- 35-decibal signal to noise ratio for excellent sound clarity
- Moving magnet cartridge offers a high-output delivery and allows you to replace the stylus when necessary
- High-quality hardware and corner edges give it those finishing touches
- **Required accessories (sold separately) RCA cables and/or adapter, depending on what you're connecting the turntable to (receiver, speakers, computer, etc.)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 719 reviewers who responded, 672 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very satisfied- December 28, 2019
This Victorola unit is nicer than I thought it was going to be. It’s very stylish and provides a feel of nostalgia that matches antique furniture with brass features quite nicely. The bright FM dial at center reminds most who’ve seen it of classic car instrument clusters from the likes of the 40’s. Easy to use all in one, with decent sound and simple connectivity. The only complaint I would have is that the “record to MP3” isn’t a direct feature but rather you need to connect to a computer, install software and record through the computer /laptop with the software which is not exactly user friendly. So I happily give this a 9/10 or a 4.5 star rating.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love my new Victrola- January 29, 2021
This was nice surprise buy from my husband. I have many old LPs from my teenage years and before. James Taylor, ABBA, Bee Gees, and several others, I also have the original music LPs from "Sound of Music, "The King and I", and "Camelot" from the 1960s. Listening to them again is such fun. I also have CD books of music discs and I can now listen to those again, since my car no longer has a CD player. The radio is terrific. We sat this Victrola downstairs and found a FM station playing non-stop Christmas music. The sound quality is excellent and it is so easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone who has their original LPs or is buying new ones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful sound, uneven vinyl playback is off pitch- July 28, 2021
I rarely write reviews, however, I am trying to save anyone who is even thinking about buying this product from the pain. This product is absolutely awful. The playback speed is uneven. Vinyl plays back at different speeds and the pitch is way off. Tested it on several LPS to be sure. The speakers are the worst that I have ever heard. The $50 Sears & Roebuck Kid Stereo I had in the 80's sounded better than this unit. Truly horrible sound and playback, I took it back immediately and even the Best Buy staff agreed with me. Please do not purchase. Best buy should remove it from stock. Who in the world gave this 4 stars? AVOIDNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.