Victrola Brooklyn 3-in-1 Belt Drive Turntable
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 3-in-1 design lets you play music via Bluetooth, 3-speed turntable, or RCA audio output
- Manual belt-drive turntable plays 33-1/3 RPM, 45RPM, and 78RPM so you can listen to your entire record collection
- Bluetooth offers a range of up to 33 feet so you can stream your music from anywhere in the room
- Built-in stereo speakers and a vibration-reducing design deliver rich and immersive sound
- RCA jacks and a headphone jack make it easy to connect to your peripherals
- Compact and portable size allows you to take your music with you anywhere
- Includes three turntable needles and an LP cleaning cloth
Required accessories (sold separately)
- RCA cables and/or adapter, depending on what you're connecting the turntable to (receiver, speakers, computer, etc.)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 154 reviewers who responded, 135 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works well for the money- January 16, 2020
As long as you go in to this realizing that you are not buying a top of the line hi-fi system, you should be pleased. The sound is good, especially considering the smaller speaker. It's great for someone just getting in to records. My only complaint so far is every once in awhile you will hear a squeak, either from the motor a belt, I'm not sure. It goes away and so far hasn't been too bad. Overall, for the money, it's a decent system. We have not used the bluetooth option as we have other BT speakers to use. This has been used solely for playing records.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun little LP player, sounds OK- August 1, 2020
This is just what I wanted out of it: straightforward, uncomplicated, works without fuss. The tone arm is light, as expected, but has enough resistance that it doesn't easily flop around off one's finger. Turntable starts automatically and stops when arm is returned. It doesn't go back by itself. This is no frills. The sound is fine, you can't expect much; I was happy listening to old records I hadn't played in years. The only issue I have, it does NOT have a handle—you'd think it would, being "suitcase" sized.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great turntable for beginners.- July 24, 2020
This has been a great all in 1 turntable for beginners. It came with 3 extra needles and a nice cloth to wipe it down. I received a few vinyls of some of my favorite albums for my birthday and really wanted to hear how they sound. I haven’t had any issues with it other then the speakers are very dull. A $30 Bluetooth speaker sounds better then this. But I plan on connecting some speakers to it. Which it does offer analog cables for. So that’s awesome.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.