Victrola VSS-990BT Premium Suitcase Belt Drive Turntable - Only at Best Buy
- Robust, high-quality build with sleek chrome edging and corner hardware
- Premium velvet wrap/finish helps eliminate unnecessary vibration
- 12-inch fully automatic platter with DC Servo Motor
- Belt drive system avoids motor noise in the sound of your music
- 3-speed turntable plays 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records
- RCA 3.5 Aux-in lets you add your own external speakers
- Included headphone jack allows private listening
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device
- Moving magnet cartridge offers a high-output delivery and allows you to replace the stylus when necessary
- Classy case with convenient carry handle provides easy transport
- **Required accessories (sold separately) RCA cables and/or adapter, depending on what you're connecting the turntable to (receiver, speakers, computer, etc.)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 211 reviewers who responded, 196 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Caution: may damage your records- July 20, 2020
I purchased this as an option to listen to records in my backyard, or when going to the cottage. I bought it knowing that it wasn't the world's greatest player, and that the built-in speakers would be very tinny. The big problem I found with this is that the needle would "skate" over some records due to the fact that the tone arm on this device is pretty cheaply made. This means two problems: 1) there are certain records that this device simply will not play, and 2) this device may destroy those records because of the needle skating over them. If you want to try this device, much like I did, please just do so with caution.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- OK for a first turntable- April 5, 2019
I received this as a birthday gift, easy set-up and played right out of the box just fine. Built in speaker quality is honestly pretty bad, and although it's in a suitcase it will need a power source to play. I tried to connect it via bluetooth to my home theater system but found that it only works as a receiver, so you can only use your phone to play music through the (horrible) turntable speakers. I used an aux to connect to my home theater and the sound is still very tinny, lacking bass. I would recommend this as a first turntable for someone curious or a child, but if you're really looking to get decent sound I'd look elsewhereNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for Seniors!- December 27, 2019
I bought one for a dear elderly friend. She has trouble seeing and needed something very simple to use. This was perfect. Although you can easily tuck it away when not in use, it is compact enough to fit almost anywhere; The built in speakers aren’t particularly good for someone who is looking for a crisp sound but it’s perfect for someone looking for a bit of nostalgia (since sound quality in the ‘old days’ wasn’t like it is today)! My friend was so happy she was teary listening to old tracks that had been tucked away for decades. To me, it was a gift to her of a simple turntable. To her, it was a gift of memories. Highly recommend this unit.
Not helpful (0)Report