Virgin Mobile Apple iPhone SE 64GB (2nd Generation) - White - Monthly Financing
Important Update: We have a new way to start your phone activation process from home.Learn how it works
- 4.7-inch Retina HD multi-touch display with IPS technology (1334 x 750 resolution at 326ppi)
- Also features True Tone display, wide colour (P3), haptic touch, 625 nits max brightness (typical), fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating, display zoom, and Reachability
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- 64GB of built-in storage space
- 12MP wide camera with portrait mode, portrait lighting, depth control, next-generation Smart HDR, and 4K video
- 7MP front camera with portrait mode, portrait lighting, and depth control
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor (built into the Home button) for secure authentication
- Wireless charging (works with Qi chargers, sold separately)
- Fast-charge gets up to 50% charge in 30 minutes with 18W adapter or higher (sold separately)
- Bluetooth 5.0 allows numerous connectivity options
- FaceTime gives you video-calling capabilities
- Dual SIM slots (nano-SIM and eSIM)--note: iPhone SE is not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode features tools for editing photos and video, and privacy features
- Apple Pay means you can pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web; send and receive money in Messages; and complete purchases made with Apple Pay on your Mac
- Water- and dust-resistant (1 metre for up to 30 minutes, IP67 rated)
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- One-time connection service fee ($40) may apply. Provincial 911 monthly fees may apply. Virgin Mobile remits the fee to the government. Available with new activations or upgrades. Subject to change without notice. Other conditions apply. Taxes apply on down payment (if any) at time of purchase. Amortized taxes on the financed amount are payable with your monthly device payments. Purchase financing provided by Virgin Mobile, on approved credit. Cost of borrowing is $0. Savings based on comparison of Virgin Mobile’s device price with Sweet Pay vs. Virgin Mobile’s full device price without Sweet Pay. If you end your Sweet Pay Agreement or Service Agreement early or you change your rate plan to a non-eligible rate plan, your Remaining Device Payments (based on the full monthly amount before any promotional discounts), will become due immediately and you will be subject to an early exit charge for your Service Agreement. The VIRGIN trademark and family of associated marks are owned by Virgin Enterprises Limited and used under license. The VIRGIN MOBILE trademark is owned by Virgin Enterprises Limited and used under license. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. © 2020 Virgin Mobile Canada.
- In-store activation required on select two-year voice and data plans. Excludes outright purchases.
- Speed up your in-store phone activation by getting started from home. Then, head to a Best Buy store to complete the process and pick up your phone.
- Some conditions apply to this offer. For full details, speak to a Mobile Advisor at your local Best Buy store.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This promotional offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.
- Lightning to USB-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.