Virgin Plus Samsung Galaxy A52 5G 128GB - Black - Monthly Financing
Important Update: We have a new way to start your phone activation process from home.Learn how it works
Multitasking and immersive viewing
- 6.5-inch display with 1080x2400Full HD+ resolution brings everything to life in clear, true-to-life colours
- Infinity O-Display showcases everything clearly with rich details
- Two 2.2GHz and six 1.8GHz CPU along with 6GB RAM let you experience ultra fast performance and lag-free response times
- 128GB internal storage can be expanded up to 1TB using a MicroSD card (sold separately) to offer plenty of room for movies, photos, videos, and more
Capture incredible moments
- Quad camera system that includes a 64MP main rear, 12MP ultra wide, 5MP macro, and 5M depth as well as 32MP front camera resolutions let you capture amazing details in your photos and videos
- Up to 1920 x 1080 Full HD front camera video resolution and up to 3840 x 2160 Ultra HD rear camera video resolution captures all the details
Long-lasting and superior connectivity
- 4500mAh lithium-ion battery offers up to 30 hours of talk time, so you can work and play without worrying about your phone shutting down
- Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/), Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 5G, 4G, and 4G LTE offer flexible, wireless connectivity options for blazing fast streaming, downloading, browsing, and more
- Bluetooth v5.0 enables wireless connectivity to compatible smartphones, headphones, laptops, and more
Seamless experience at your fingertips
- Android 10 operating system offers exceptional performance, access to millions of apps, and smooth user interface
- Fingerprint scanning provides a quick and safe alternative for unlocking your smartphone
- Dust-and-water-resistant design protects your phone in case of sudden showers or accidental spills
- Matte finish offers a modern, streamlined look
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- One-time connection service fee ($50) may apply. Provincial 911 monthly fees may apply. Virgin Plus remits the fee to the government. Available with new activations or upgrades. Subject to change without notice. Other conditions apply. Taxes apply on down payment (if any) at time of purchase. Amortized taxes on the financed amount are payable with your monthly device payments. Purchase financing provided by Virgin Plus, on approved credit. Cost of borrowing is $0. Savings based on comparison of Virgin Plus’s device price with Sweet PayTM vs. Virgin Plus’s full device price without Sweet PayTM. If you end your Service Agreement early or you change your plan to a non-eligible plan, you will have to pay an early exit charge. The early exit charge consists of your remaining device payments, and the remaining balance on your Agreement Credit (plus applicable taxes) if you received one at the time of purchase. The Virgin Plus trademark is owned by Virgin Enterprises Limited and used under license. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. © 2021 Virgin Plus Canada.
- In-store activation required on select two-year voice and data plans. Excludes outright purchases.
- Speed up your in-store phone activation by getting started from home. Then, head to a Best Buy store to complete the process and pick up your phone.
- Some conditions apply to this offer. For full details, speak to a Mobile Advisor at your local Best Buy store.
- Order fulfilment is based on product availability.
- This promotional offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one
- piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.
- Travel Adapter
- Type C-Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.