Virgin Plus Samsung Galaxy A71 128GB - Crush Black - Monthly Financing
Important Update: We have a new way to start your phone activation process from home.Learn how it works
- 6.7-inch, Infinity O display with 1080 x 2400 resolution and minimum bezel for easy, uninterrupted viewing and browsing
- Super AMOLED display delivers faster motion response and vivid image quality, ensuring a smooth user experience
- 128GB in-built memory with an optional expandable storage up to 512GB using a microSD card (sold separately) provides ample space to store your contacts, photos, games, videos, and more
- Qualcomm SM7150 processor with 6GB RAM provides enhanced gaming experiences, premium performance, intuitive image captures, and improved battery life
- Quad-camera includes a 64MP ultra-high-resolution camera, 12MP ultra-wide camera, 5MP depth camera, and a 5MP macro camera, that help you capture crystal-clear and detailed photos and videos
- 32MP front camera allows you to take sharp, detailed selfies and enables clear video calling
- Ultra HD front and back video capture with 3840 x 2160 resolution provides steady, highly-detailed, clear footage and smooth-motion videos
- Ultra-wide lens with 123-degree angle view allows you to capture more without moving
- Long-lasting lithium ion battery for extended usage
- Super fast charging technology with USB Type-C expedites charging duration, so waiting long hours for your phone to charge is a thing of the past
- Supports LTE, Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth 5.0 technology for quick browsing, streaming, and gaming
- Android 10.0 OS is user-friendly and supports your favourite apps and games
- Fingerprint sensor provides a secure way to access to your smartphone
- Shockproof design minimizes the impact on your phone in case of accidental bumps and falls
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- One-time connection service fee ($50) may apply. Provincial 911 monthly fees may apply. Virgin Plus remits the fee to the government. Available with new activations or upgrades. Subject to change without notice. Other conditions apply. Taxes apply on down payment (if any) at time of purchase. Amortized taxes on the financed amount are payable with your monthly device payments. Purchase financing provided by Virgin Plus, on approved credit. Cost of borrowing is $0. Savings based on comparison of Virgin Plus’s device price with Sweet PayTM vs. Virgin Plus’s full device price without Sweet PayTM. If you end your Service Agreement early or you change your plan to a non-eligible plan, you will have to pay an early exit charge. The early exit charge consists of your remaining device payments, and the remaining balance on your Agreement Credit (plus applicable taxes) if you received one at the time of purchase. The Virgin Plus trademark is owned by Virgin Enterprises Limited and used under license. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. © 2021 Virgin Plus Canada.
- Speed up your in-store phone activation by getting started from home. Then, head to a Best Buy store to complete the process and pick up your phone.
- Some conditions apply to this offer. For full details, speak to a Mobile Advisor at your local Best Buy store.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This promotional offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.
- Warranty Guide
- Smart Switch Guide
- Wall Travel Adapter
- Data Cable
- Ejection Pin
- USB Connector
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Why you should buy it- September 7, 2020
My mom has this phone and she really likes it it has a nice border but my mom’s phone battery goes up to 96 and it has been changing for 24hours but over all my mom says it is a good phone so I am going to buy one my self.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Samsung a71, is terriblr- August 22, 2021
A71 I got 5 months ago, nothing but endless problems. Text messages impossible to find, kijiji replies to my ads rarely works, apps keep rearranging themselves, overall very difficult to operate. DO NOT BUYNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report