Virgin Plus Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G 128GB - Cloud Navy - Monthly Financing
Important Update: We have a new way to start your phone activation process from home.Learn how it works
A game-changer that's tailor-made for Galaxy fans
- Fan Edition (FE) delivers more of what you want in a smartphone, from enhanced photography to optimised gaming
- 6.5" Infinity-O Display gives you stunning visuals with barely-there bezels at an impressive 1080 x 2400 resolution for an immersive viewing experience, whether you're watching movies, gaming, scrolling through social media, or checking emails
- Super AMOLED display technology delivers gorgeous contrast and colours for a detailed, clear view
- Ideal for mobile gaming, the 120Hz refresh rate gives you a buttery-smooth gaming experience with virtually no lag and ultra-smooth scrolling
Powerful processor and plenty of space
- 128GB of on-board storage capacity (expandable by an additional 1TB; microSD cards sold separately) gives you plenty of room for all your apps, movies, games, photos, videos, and much more
- Snapdragon 865 processor and 6GB of RAM provide super-fast speeds to transform your gaming and multi-tasking experience
Next-level camera for selfies, stills, and video
- Triple rear cameras (12MP f/2.2 ultra-wide, 12MP f/1.8 wide, and 8MP f/2.2 telephoto) and 32MP f/2.0 front camera let you capture professional-level shots and self-portraits in stunning detail
- Pro-grade camera featuring 3x optical zoom delivers gorgeous portraits, landscapes, close-ups, selfies and more
- Super-resolution 30x Space Zoom lets you zoom in from afar or get incredibly magnified details on something up close
- Shoot pro-quality video in Ultra HD resolution (up to 3840 x 2160)
- Super-steady stabilization uses AI to keeps your video recordings clear and smooth
- Night Mode shoots multiple frames and creates a composite so you can capture crisp images and video at night without using the flash
- With one tap of the shutter button, the AI-enabled Single Take helps you capture pro-level video and multiple types of images
All-day intelligent battery power
- 4500mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery is a powerhouse that can last all day (up to 32 hours of talk time, depending on usage)
- Intelligent power learns how you work and play to help optimise battery life
- 25W Super Fast Charging gives you hours of power with a quick charge in minutes by using the included charger and cable
- Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 lets you power up your phone in a flash
- Wireless PowerShare charging lets you simultaneously charge up your Galaxy Buds, smartwatch, a friend's phone, and more (all sold separately) by simply placing them on the back of the Galaxy S20 FE 5G
Connected for the future
- With the incredible power of 5G, you'll be ready for the hyper-connected future at high speed
- Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax) and LTE support give you further wireless connectivity options
- Bluetooth 5.0 lets you connect up a variety of compatible devices such as headphones, keyboards, mice, and more
Even more features
- IP68-rated to be dust-resistant and water-resistant for additional peace of mind
- Quick Share lets you share files instantly with nearby Galaxy devices via the sharing panel
- In Samsung DeX mode, wirelessly connect to your TV to watch movies or play games on the big screen while simultaneously checking messages and handling other multitasking on your phone
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- One-time connection service fee ($50) may apply. Provincial 911 monthly fees may apply. Virgin Plus remits the fee to the government. Available with new activations or upgrades. Subject to change without notice. Other conditions apply. Taxes apply on down payment (if any) at time of purchase. Amortized taxes on the financed amount are payable with your monthly device payments. Purchase financing provided by Virgin Plus, on approved credit. Cost of borrowing is $0. Savings based on comparison of Virgin Plus’s device price with Sweet PayTM vs. Virgin Plus’s full device price without Sweet PayTM. If you end your Service Agreement early or you change your plan to a non-eligible plan, you will have to pay an early exit charge. The early exit charge consists of your remaining device payments, and the remaining balance on your Agreement Credit (plus applicable taxes) if you received one at the time of purchase. The Virgin Plus trademark is owned by Virgin Enterprises Limited and used under license. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. © 2021 Virgin Plus Canada.
- In-store activation required on select two-year voice and data plans. Excludes outright purchases.
- Speed up your in-store phone activation by getting started from home. Then, head to a Best Buy store to complete the process and pick up your phone.
- Some conditions apply to this offer. For full details, speak to a Mobile Advisor at your local Best Buy store.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This promotional offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.
- Travel Adapter
- Type-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great specs but terrible experience with touchscre- December 5, 2020
The phone has a great screen, performance and battery. However the touchscreen issue is horrible. Sometimes the touchscreen doesn't work, sometimes it does a ghost touch. If you google for 'S20 Fe touchscreen issues' you will found tons of people complaining about the same issue. The phone would be great without this issue.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (12)Report
- - July 12, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report