ViscoLogic EXPLORER [Made in Canada] Reversible 2-Sided Foam Mattress Perfect for RV Beds, Camping Bed, Caravan Bed and Guest Bed (Twin) CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam
Available online only
Economical and budgeted twin plush foam mattress is perfectly designed for bunk bed, trundle, guest bed, caravan bed, and kids bed for a restful sleep. A high-quality breathable foam mattress provides excellent support and lightweight makes it easy to move anywhere.
1) Design: Skin-friendly soft feel removable washable zippered mattress cover.
2) Quality: Made In Canada reversible foam mattress, for better use, flip the mattress every 2 months.
3) Material & Firmness: High-quality foam and plush feel mattress.
4) Mattress Height: 5-Inch high mattress is the best suitable for bunk bed, trundle bed, caravan bed, and suitable for kids bed. Dimensions (+0.5/-0.5 Inches):
Mattress dimension (L x B x H) : 73 x 37 x 5 (inches)
1) Comes compressed and rolled in a box for easy shipping and convenient setup.
2) Expands in 24 - 48 hours in a ventilated space.
Good to know:
- The actual color and design of the mattress cover may vary depending on stock availability. - The bed is for display purposes only.
- Comes compressed and rolled in a box for easy shipping and convenient setup. This does not affect the quality or performance of the mattress.
- Decompresses as early as within 24 - and as late as 72 hours in a warm ventilated space.
The foam in this mattress is:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs or the following Tris flame retardants: TCEP, TDBPP, TDCPP, or TEPA
- Made without mercury, lead, and heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- No chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
- Environmentally innovative
- Analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
- Meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability and is analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
- Northwest Territories
We can only accept returns that are in the original packaging. Returns cannot be accepted in store, so please call 1-866-853-1168 to request a return pickup.Learn more about returning a Marketplace product